Windows 10: Cannot play windows store games due to permanent 0% sync bug

Discus and support Cannot play windows store games due to permanent 0% sync bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Earlier today i was playing an out of date Gears 4 with my friend on pc via the windows store, managed to get on the game just fine, of course i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Iwan Jones, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Cannot play windows store games due to permanent 0% sync bug

Earlier today i was playing an out of date Gears 4 with my friend on pc via the windows store, managed to get on the game just fine, of course i couldn't join him due to a version mismatch so i update my Gears 4. Logged in fine, joined his lobby, tried to play campaign co-op and got booted. I found a fix online that seemed to have made my NAT type open. I relog into the game for the third time to find that I simply cannot play the game anymore, this screen refuses to go away and even if i close it i just get an infinite loading screen without the sync message box. I have tried many, many, many fixes including reverting the changes i made with my NAT type before this bug happened but nothing has changed. I tested this on state of decay 2 to see if the problem was unique to Gears 4 but it's not, this applies to all my windows store games, essentially rendering them useless.

I tried all of these options with no results

1. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on top right and sign-out. Then sign-in again.

2. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

3. Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt
    Type cmd in Windows Search box > Right click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer

4. Re-register All Store apps (You will get many Reds, ignore them)
    Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Restart your computer

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

5. Uninstall & Reinstall Store
    Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

6. Check your Antivirus
    Temporarily uninstall / disable AV. Enable after troubleshooting.

I need fixes folks, i'm running out of patience here, I didn't pay for these games to not be able to play them.

Cannot play windows store games due to permanent 0% sync bug 140d82a3-9a74-4164-98c4-00459286962e?upload=true.png

:)

Iwan Jones, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Error Ox803F8001 "Store error"/won't play MS Treasure Hunt on PC

Hi Kate,

Error 0x803F8001 may have occurred due to a software conflict on your Windows Store that prevents you from playing the certain game. To correct this, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache. Kindly follow the steps to perform the this:

• On the search menu, type in WSReset.exe and select the top most result with the Windows Store logo.
    • Click on Run as administrator. Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that:
      The cache for the Store was cleared.
    • Once you get back to the Windows Store, try to check if there are new updates for the certain game.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Cannot play windows store games due to permanent 0% sync bug

windows store games

Hi,

If you encounter issues launching a game on Windows 10, it may be due to a corrupted game data, an outdated game version, or software conflicts. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when launching the game?
    • Have you tried playing other games to check if the same issue occurs?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you trying to play the game online or offline?

Meanwhile, here are the troubleshooting solutions that you may perform to resolve this issue:

Solution 1: Run apps troubleshooter

The Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games downloaded from the Windows Store. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Solution 2: Check for updates

Keeping the game and the Windows 10 PC up-to-date can help resolve common issues with Windows 10 games. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Catherine Cus., Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Cannot play windows store games due to permanent 0% sync bug

1. Cannot play windows store games due to permanent 0% sync bug - Similar Threads - Cannot play store

2. my shows won't play due to cheap bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shows won't play due to cheap bug: I could teach a monkey to assist after calling many times!!! I have contacted them online many times and my shows won't play due to cheap bug!!!* Original title: why can't I get a human to assist with this simple problem...
  3. my shows won't play due to cheap bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my shows won't play due to cheap bug: I could teach a monkey to assist after calling many times!!! I have contacted them online many times and my shows won't play due to cheap bug!!!* Original title: why can't I get a human to assist with this simple problem...
  4. Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug: When i play a game that i downloaded from microsoft store "Minecraft For Windows 10" "Roblox" and i move my camera/mouse down ingame my taskbar shows, or when i move my camera/mouse to the top the close button shows...
  5. Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug: When i play a game that i downloaded from microsoft store "Minecraft For Windows 10" "Roblox" and i move my camera/mouse down ingame my taskbar shows, or when i move my camera/mouse to the top the close button shows...
  6. Microsoft store games bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store games bug: Hi,I'm experiencing a pretty weird bug which is that out of 4 games, I managed to make none of them work.At first I bought the GamePass in order to play "Nier Automata Become Gods" which appeared to show a black screen right after the loading screen, and before accessing the...
  7. Folder is permanently "Sync Pending" - CANNOT RENAME

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder is permanently "Sync Pending" - CANNOT RENAME: I have a set of folders I use as yearly templets 3 folders, 10 subfolders. Finally got the PowerRename Toy to change the names all of the folders as the next year comes around. Anyway, PowerRename keeps coming back with "Folder in use . . . . " - because I think the reason...
  8. Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App: While playing the Outer Worlds my game crashed for no reason. After crashing, I can no longer open any games. Clicking play doesn't do anything at all. I tried resetting my PC but to no avail. Would like to get games working again as I JUST purchased Game Pass for PC....
  9. Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC]: Hey, I'm very disappointed right now. I just spent 3 and a half hours downloading Forza Horizon 4 and Marvel vs Capcom. I then open the games then it says that it is syncing, i wait 10 minutess and the meter doesnt move. I have reset my games in windows settings, I have...
  10. Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings": Me and a friend recently opened up a realm on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but since paying for it on the 31st of August I have only been able to play a total of 4 or so hours over a two-three day period, the first day was fine, the second day I couldn't sign in, after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 pc sync fails 0%

2. g5 games troubleshoot