Windows 10: Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot post photos, gifs, or videos on social media sites. I am running Windows 10 Home version 1909. I have tried posting photos in Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rachel-RM, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Rachel-RM Win User

Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home

I cannot post photos, gifs, or videos on social media sites.

I am running Windows 10 Home version 1909. I have tried posting photos in Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer. I have tried posting photos on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Tumblr, and CuriousCat. I have tried sending photos in Skype.

Posting text posts works fine on each platform. Posting photos works fine on mobile apps. I have tried posting several different photos of several different sizes. I have disabled all of my extensions. I have updated my browsers. I have restarted my PC.

No matter the website, I get a vague error message Twitter: Some of your media failed to upload; Facebook Messenger: Please try again. Make sure you are uploading a valid file; Tumblr: Upload error; Skype: Sending failed. It’s not internal server errors because it’s happening on all sites. It’s not browser errors because it’s happening on all browsers.

What is wrong with my version of Windows and how do I fix it?

:)

Rachel-RM, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Boise Jim Win User

Uploaded photos to social media look terrible.

No matter what platform I try to post to for my business, the image looks horrible. LinkedIn, FB, IG- it doesn't matter. Just started after I upgraded to build 1903. Was working fine before that.
    Any one know what the heck could be causing this? As you can see, the image on the right looks like crap.

Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home [​IMG]

Boise Jim, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Unable to share media to TV after clean Windows 10 install

I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Home x64 (1511 Build 10586.318). Before the clean install I could share and view on my Panasonic TV all the photos / videos stored on my PC. Since the clean install, while all the media locations on my PC are listed in the Windows Media Player Libraries, including my OneDrive, only the OneDrive locations are visible on the TV (Windows appears to automatically add the OneDrive to the list, as if you remove it from the list of libraries it is added again automatically!). The TV is listed in the devices to which the media can be streamed on the Local network.

I also have a Western Digital NAS drive and can stream all media to the TV from this without any problem. Can anybody suggest why the media located in the default Windows Pictures / Video locations cannot be viewed on the TV, while the OneDrive locations are and how I can solve this issue?

Exspextations, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home

Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home

1. Cannot Post Photos To Social Media—Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Cannot Post Photos

2. Cannot upload images/post images to social media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot upload images/post images to social media: I can post text, but images will always time out. It's not my connection other devices work just fine, it's not my browser happens on all browsers, and it's not any individual website it's every website where you have the power to upload images. Strangely enough, programs...
  3. Cannot upload images/post images to social media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upload images/post images to social media: I can post text, but images will always time out. It's not my connection other devices work just fine, it's not my browser happens on all browsers, and it's not any individual website it's every website where you have the power to upload images. Strangely enough, programs...
  4. Cannot upload images/post images to social media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Telegram Desktop Social Media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telegram Desktop Social Media: I have download Telegram Desktop to my pc, phone, tablet and soon, my laptop. This social media guarantees total privacy unlike FB and whatsapp. It takes a little getting used to but I already have one group (military) up and running. Having been banned on FB for three times...
  6. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  7. Adding photos to social media issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding photos to social media issue: Using Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga laptop/ultrabook When adding photos to Facebook, I used to click the photo icon underneath the post, and the picture album showed up, showing images of the photos in the folder. These days, the images do not show, only the name or number of...
  8. Uploaded photos to social media look terrible.

in Browsers and Email
    Uploaded photos to social media look terrible.: No matter what platform I try to post to for my business, the image looks horrible. LinkedIn, FB, IG- it doesn't matter. Just started after I upgraded to build 1903. Was working fine before that. Any one know what the heck could be causing this? As you can see, the image on...
  9. Everything reset, even social media?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything reset, even social media?: Hello, A few hours ago I left my computer to go for tea and when I got back I realized that my icons on my desktop had seemed to have deleted themselves and my wallpaper had reset. A quick look through my files and settings revealed that my WHOLE computer had been reset to...
  10. Video & Social Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Video & Social Media: I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface Thanks 13999