Windows 10: Cannot post replies in MS Forum

Discus and support Cannot post replies in MS Forum in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit: Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DonT5, Mar 15, 2020.

1. DonT5 Win User

Cannot post replies in MS Forum

I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit:

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

Please advise on how to get this fixed.

Thank you

:)

DonT5, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Dan Calic Win User

Cannot post replies to the forum

Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received.

Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong,

please try again."

Dan

Dan Calic, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

posting pictures on forums

Hello,

I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

• Are you trying to attach an image or a screenshot in your post?
    If yes, I suggest you to refer to the section “Insert the image into your post”
    from the below link and check if it helps.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot post replies in MS Forum - Similar Threads - Cannot post replies

2. forum will not let me reply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    forum will not let me reply: forum will not let me reply to messages what is causing this? This is so much fun! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum-will-not-let-me-reply/06eddcc9-15e3-40c7-8b38-12b6b0a3e8fd
  3. Moved post to another forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moved post to another forum: delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moved-post-to-another-forum/a6fbd2b4-4aa2-444f-a714-5d25f5298864"
  4. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  5. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...
  6. VPN (cannot post a reply)

VPN (cannot post a reply): CraigLong, sent me a response to my question about VPN. When I attempted to reply I got a "oops something went wrong, please try again." I tried to post a reply several times and get the same error message. ??? Dan...
  7. Not receiving replies to my posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Not receiving replies to my posts: For the last week or so I have not receive email when someone replies to my posts or threads I have subscribed to. Thank you. 129588
  8. when I posted a reply on google's product forum with a screenshot on it, when the reply got...

when I posted a reply on google's product forum with a screenshot on it, when the reply got...: when I posted a reply on google's product forum with a screenshot on it, when the reply got posted, another image which is not from my pc was seen posted there instead of my screenshot. When I clicked the option to edit my reply, my intended screeenshot's file name is given...
  9. Reply post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reply post: I posed a question about error code 45 and I got a post but when I click post reply, I don't know where to go on the site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reply-post/fb2a558f-d8e9-4d22-b554-7aadfaba4280
  10. How to reply to a post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reply to a post: I have an answer that WORKS for one of the questions in this Community. So, I JOINED by signing in with my Microsoft Account. The REPLY button still shows that I can't select it. (With a red circle with line through it.) How can I post this reply?...