Windows 10: Cannot press yes in uac. Also dont know my second admin account password in safe mode.

Discus and support Cannot press yes in uac. Also dont know my second admin account password in safe mode. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the problem where ,I cannot press yes in uac So i try the ways of how to get rid of the problem and none of them work because i dont know the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ske1a.t, Feb 7, 2021.

1. ske1a.t Win User

Cannot press yes in uac. Also dont know my second admin account password in safe mode.

I have the problem where ,I cannot press yes in uac

So i try the ways of how to get rid of the problem and none of them work because i dont know the password to my other admin account.

I cant do anything.

Please help..

:)

ske1a.t, Feb 7, 2021

2. Any way to enable an admin password for UAC in windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button.
    • Then type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.

• Do one of the following:
    • To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.
    • To turn on UAC, move the slider to choose when you want to be notified, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 7, 2021
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Cannot press yes in uac. Also dont know my second admin account password in safe mode.

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot press yes in uac. Also dont know my second admin account password in safe mode. - Similar Threads - Cannot press yes

2. auto input admin account password UAC prompts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    auto input admin account password UAC prompts: Dear SirHelloI have windows 10 Version 10.0.19044.1889I have two accounts , built in administrator account "administrator" , Another administrator account "PC"computer\administrator and computer\pcI configured UAC in local security policy "prompt for credential" "behavior of...
  3. auto input admin account password UAC prompts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    auto input admin account password UAC prompts: Dear SirHelloI have windows 10 Version 10.0.19044.1889I have two accounts , built in administrator account "administrator" , Another administrator account "PC"computer\administrator and computer\pcI configured UAC in local security policy "prompt for credential" "behavior of...
  4. i dont know my admin user name or password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i dont know my admin user name or password: how dom i find my admin user name or password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-admin-user-name-or-password/d8a31495-66f5-4588-89fe-f2869c3ce6f1
  5. Windows 10 Admin password and safe mode

Windows 10 Admin password and safe mode: My son accidentally put his computer into safe mode. It's asking for an Admin password but it's been years since I first set up his laptop and I can't remember it. We've tried every password I could think of using including possible pins. He can't use the forgot password...
  6. In Safe Mode, forgot Admin password.

In Safe Mode, forgot Admin password.: Hello, I had to restart my computer to Safe mode. Unfortunately, i forgot my password. However, from what ive read, I might still have hope because I think my account is tied to my Microsoft account because when I enter Safe Mode with Command Prompt i see my account name and...
  7. I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password: Is there any default one? or a simple way to get it? submitted by /u/JohnWickUniversity [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfm3x0/i_rested_my_whole_pc_but_dont_know_the_admin/
  8. Dont know password in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dont know password in safe mode: So recently I noticed a program was crashing alot and I thought it was because I had too many apps open when I start my computer so I wanted to start it in safe mode: minimal. When it had restarted I tried to login but noticed it would only accept my Password and not my pin...
  9. Cannot log in with my password in Safe Mode

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in with my password in Safe Mode: can you help me please? I turn my windows 10 to safe mode, but it cant log in with my password, I have try to make it to safe mode with metworking, but it still cant login because my PC cant connect to amy metwork... i use wifi amd usb thetering and its still cant connext and...
  10. admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password: On a 2016 tutorial, the teacher said that it was important to create a new user as an administrator, and removing the admin rights of the user that I use all the time. Then, using admin privilege only when necessary, e.g. "run as administrator", and entering the password of...