Windows 10: Cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat pdf files from Windows 10. I have tried numerous solutions from what I've found on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolynTM, Apr 1, 2019.

1. CarolynTM Win User

Cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10

I cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat pdf files from Windows 10. I have tried numerous solutions from what I've found on the forums, even updating my printer settings, advanced printer settings, and making sure my Microsoft Word is set to print "background photos" STILL NOT WORKING! This is getting extremely frustrating! Any fixes???

:)

CarolynTM, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Ruth VA Win User

Unable to print a Microsoft Edge webpage to PDF using adobe acrobat

Adobe reader is of no value when printing to PDF. Adobe acrobat is correctly installed.

PDF's print from Adobe Acrobat to external printers

The problem is with the plugin Adobe uses for Acrobat and my understanding is that Microsoft will not accept the old plugin for security reasons. Microsoft advice seems to be use Internet Explorer if you want to use Adobe acrobat to print to PDF.

The problem with the "Microsoft Print to PDF" is that it is very slow and cannot cope with large documents.

I principal reason for upgrading to Windows 10 was that Internet Explorer has too many issue [frequent freezing amongst them] so upgrading and finding print to PDF issues with Edge is a big disappointment.

It seems to me, the solution needs Adobe to change their Acrobat plugin but the reading Adobe forums does not suggest that is likely for Acrobat 10 [the version I have.]

Ruth VA, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Ruth VA Win User
    Unable to print a Microsoft Edge webpage to PDF using adobe acrobat

I just upgraded to Windows 10

Now I find I cannot print to PDF using Adobe Acrobat, or CutePDF, from Microsoft Edge although both printers are in the list of printers for Microsoft Edge.

I know from the Adobe community that this is a common problem and Adobe don't offer a solution

Advice please!

Ruth VA, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10

PDF Printing Problem With Edge

My problems has been the printing being colors and written words. Colors are missing and written words smeared. Microsoft seemed to imply that Adobe will not work with Microsoft Edge with Microsoft 10. I went and downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader and everything
    printed just fine.

RichardLacey1, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10

1. Cannot print color from Microsoft Word 2016 or Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot print color

2. Windows 10 Label printing in Word 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Label printing in Word 2016: How do fix labels not lining up properly in Word 2016 using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-label-printing-in-word-2016/f96efd16-c12f-4ebf-9d2c-a8190405be64
  3. Print in color option missing from Word

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print in color option missing from Word: Within the last few days, the print color option has been removed from the printer settings in Word. I have looked everywhere, uploaded revisions, restarted, and still not there....
  4. Windows 10, suddently WORD and Adobe Acrobat will not open???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, suddently WORD and Adobe Acrobat will not open???: AS above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-suddently-word-and-adobe-acrobat-will/0e986ccc-003e-4266-987e-c5de34b2b20f
  5. Microsoft Word 2016 Printing

Microsoft Word 2016 Printing: Microsoft Word 2016 closes when I try to print. All available updates have been installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-2016-printing/141b5ac4-ec99-4cb0-aab8-ec8e87a3fdc3
  6. BSOD when Printing from Word 2016

BSOD when Printing from Word 2016: Hey all Have a issue where printing a document from work 2016 caused the machine to Blue Screen … Only happen on specific documents. Any Ideals or Suggestions? Windows and Office fully upto date … Latest driver for the printer …. not happening to all machines....
  7. Cannot print Word document in color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot print Word document in color: I've checked everything on my printer - all cartridges are full color included, cleaned , aligned and printing a test prints in color - but I cannot get my word document to print in color. I've checked properties, etc....
  8. Adobe Acrobat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...
  9. Adobe Acrobat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...
  10. No printing from Microsoft Word 2016, after update to 17134.137

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No printing from Microsoft Word 2016, after update to 17134.137: Afrer Cumulative Update KB4284848 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.137 - June 26, Word 2016 documents could not be printed. MS Excel, Acrobat, Photoshop print fine. It's just Word that has the problem. The last couple of years, I have been using a Word theme with default fonts,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office acrobat reader cannot print colored

2. print in colour on windows 10 for adobe

3. cannot print from microsoft word 2016