Windows 10: Cannot print copy from any files in Documents folder

Discus and support Cannot print copy from any files in Documents folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10. I am not able to print a copy of any files in the Documents folder. Everything else is printable. If I type a letter in Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SMB-032, Jun 4, 2020.

1. SMB-032 Win User

Cannot print copy from any files in Documents folder

I am using Windows 10.

I am not able to print a copy of any files in the Documents folder.

Everything else is printable. If I type a letter in Word Document I can

print it. However, if I save it to the Document folder I can no longer

print it. How do I solve this problem?

SMB

:)

SMB-032, Jun 4, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Cannot print copy from any files in Documents folder

Double Document Files

I just discovered that, In transferring files from an old laptop to new, I inadvertently copied My Documents twice. I now have a folder entitled "Documents" within my primary Documents folder, containing 216 GB of mostly duplicate folders, word docs, and
    images. I'd just delete that second folder except that some recent work may have been saved to it, rather than into the primary documents file.

Thinking that I could simply compare a list of files in the second folder with those in the first and delete the duplicates, I tried to print a list of the files. No print command or function was available. I then tried turning a small portion of that
    second file into a list and then copying it, but when I tried to paste same into a word doc for copying

, the paste function was refused.

Any suggestions as to how I can eliminate this second folder while retaining what recent non-duplicate work within?

If no answers for that, how can a print a list of files in a My Docs folder?

I'm using Windows 10 64-bit

TravvelNut, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Cannot print copy from any files in Documents folder

1. Cannot print copy from any files in Documents folder - Similar Threads - Cannot print copy

2. Cannot copy documents folder in cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot copy documents folder in cmd: My wife's computer died and won't boot. We plan on doing a fresh reinstall but want to save a few files first. Some of these files are in the documents folder. I have cmd running from a boot drive and when I try to xcopy to the folder it says "file creation error - the file...
  3. Cannot copy documents folder in cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot copy documents folder in cmd: My wife's computer died and won't boot. We plan on doing a fresh reinstall but want to save a few files first. Some of these files are in the documents folder. I have cmd running from a boot drive and when I try to xcopy to the folder it says "file creation error - the file...
  4. Cannot copy documents folder in cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot copy file or folder

Cannot copy file or folder: Hey guys, I have an Android phone and a windows pc with 2TB harddrive ,i have to copy files from android to pc but I have encountered an error saying "Error copying File or folder" -> "The requested resource is in use" Help me with this issue guy's and formatting the disk...
  6. copy file to DOCUMENT folder

copy file to DOCUMENT folder: My issues began with win 10 build 1090 and more so with 2004. Preface: from the time I purchased my computer, 4 years ago, I redirected my document and downloads to separate subdirectories on my L: removeable hard drive. Until I updated to 1090/2004 there were no issues....
  7. Cannot Print a Document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print a Document: Hello, I am able to print a test page but not a document. My understanding is that there was a glitch in the last update that may have caused this. What is the fix? I need it ASAP....
  8. Cannot copy/cut and paste or save file/folder operations on the desktop or documents folder

Cannot copy/cut and paste or save file/folder operations on the desktop or documents folder: On the day of writing this, I havent been able to copy/cut and paste or save files or folders on my desktop and in the documents folder. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] The same happens with TeraCopy if I do the same operation inside the documents folder. I'm sure its not...
  9. I cannot print any documents on my printer.

I cannot print any documents on my printer.: Because there is an error message that will not go away, I am not able to print. I have tried shutting down the printer, disconnecting it, shutting down my computer, and clearing the printer spool but nothing is working....
  10. cannot print documents

cannot print documents: printer not printing documents can print test page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-documents/c1f686f3-c44b-4c97-97fd-5c7a7ae6ee74