Windows 10: Cannot print directly without saving the document

Discus and support Cannot print directly without saving the document in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Printing..Must Save First Whenever I select anything to print on Internet Explorer I have to save it first, then open the saved document and print it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GinaMartinFarmers, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Cannot print directly without saving the document

Printing..Must Save First Whenever I select anything to print on Internet Explorer I have to save it first, then open the saved document and print it. Was fine until we did a software update on Windows 10.

:)

GinaMartinFarmers, Aug 4, 2020

2. Cannot print directly without saving the document

Original title: Printing..Must Save First

Whenever I select anything to print I have to save it first, the open the saved document and print it.

Was fine with Win 7

PaulReeson, Aug 4, 2020
  3. MY PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT A SAVED DOCUMENT

MY PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT A SAVED DOCUMENT. IT WILL PRINT A TEST PAGE OR A SCANNED DOCUMENT HOWEVER. IT WILL PRINT THE HEADER OR TITLE BUT NOT THE REST OF THE PAGE. I HAVE NEW INK AND HAVE DONE ALL THE MAINTENANCE. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

OT:

PAT

PATSTEFFEY, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Cannot print directly without saving the document

Cannot save files in Documents

Hi,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding this issue like an issue with antivirus is not accepting your file in documents. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before this issue happens?
    • Which build of Windows are you running?
    • Are you running third party antivirus?
    • What program are you running to save on your documents?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Billion Debbarma
    on September 19, 2015 in this
    thread
    . This thread is a related issue with your concern and will work on your Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Cannot print directly without saving the document

1. Cannot print directly without saving the document - Similar Threads - Cannot print directly

2. I cannot save directly into a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot save directly into a folder: The problem that I am facing, is that I cannot save directly into a folder from an application. Whether that may be Microsoft Word, my printer scanning utility or other applications. However, I can save the file to my desktop, documents, downloads, etc. and then copy and...
  3. I cannot save directly into a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot save directly into a folder: The problem that I am facing, is that I cannot save directly into a folder from an application. Whether that may be Microsoft Word, my printer scanning utility or other applications. However, I can save the file to my desktop, documents, downloads, etc. and then copy and...
  4. I cannot save directly into a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer": microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer", it's grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf-cannot-select-print/dd76e585-e8d5-41ae-836a-160aa4bfd0d8
  6. Cannot Print a Document

Cannot Print a Document: Hello, I am able to print a test page but not a document. My understanding is that there was a glitch in the last update that may have caused this. What is the fix? I need it ASAP....
  7. Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment

Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment: Hello all, I am trying to find a way to have Outlook be an available printer for documents. I would like to email a PDF that I have opened but not saved on my computer. My thought was to have Outlook available as a print option that would take the unsaved PDF directly...
  8. Printing/not saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  9. cannot print documents

cannot print documents: printer not printing documents can print test page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-documents/c1f686f3-c44b-4c97-97fd-5c7a7ae6ee74
  10. Cannot save attachment in Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot save attachment in Documents: I'm helping Frank with a perplexing problem; he cannot save attachments in his own "Documents" folder. Background: When he migrated from Windows7 to Windows10 he got converted to logging on with his Microsoft Account. We neither fully understand this. Frank has only one...