Windows 10: Cannot Print Documents with Trajan Pro or Devanagari Fonts - Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot Print Documents with Trajan Pro or Devanagari Fonts - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This issue started 7/19/2018. I cannot print a document from Word 2013, One Note, or Email that contains the Trajan Pro or Devanagari fonts. It appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JTR277, Jul 20, 2018.

1. JTR277 Win User

Cannot Print Documents with Trajan Pro or Devanagari Fonts - Windows 10

This issue started 7/19/2018. I cannot print a document from Word 2013, One Note, or Email that contains the Trajan Pro or Devanagari fonts. It appears to be isolated to my machine. I can print from my Surface Pro 4 using the fonts and from another network connected computer using the fonts on the same network connected printer. Spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to figure out the printing issue.

I noticed in the font menu of One Note the Trajan Pro and Devanagari fonts have a printer icon next to the name. I am unsure of the meaning.

Cannot Print Documents with Trajan Pro or Devanagari Fonts - Windows 10 [​IMG]

This maybe a simple issue that I am unaware of the solution. It only affects my machine and just started yesterday. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

:)

JTR277, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Paramaanu Win User

Devanagari Font

Is there any Devanagari Font available for WM 6.1 Touch phones ?

Paramaanu, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Cannot Print Documents with Trajan Pro or Devanagari Fonts - Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade deletes old fonts

Hi, devbnj.

The Kokila and Mangal fonts are in an optional feature, "Devanagari Supplemental Fonts". You can install it manually using the steps given earlier. In language settings, you can also enable Hindi, Marathi, or any other language that uses Devanagari script,
    and that will cause the optional Devanagari font feature to be installed automatically.

Please give that a try.

Your documents will be unaffected. Once you have the optional feature installed, they will display as you expect them.

PeterCon [MSFT], Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Print Documents with Trajan Pro or Devanagari Fonts - Windows 10

1. Cannot Print Documents with Trajan Pro or Devanagari Fonts - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot Print Documents

2. Print a Word document in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print a Word document in Windows 10: All I want to do is print a Word document. When I go to "Print" it indicates "Save print output as" and I have to save as a file. What the heck????? When I save it, it saves as a .pdf and I still can't print the darn thing! All I want to do is print the document without...
  3. Win 10 update 2004 - Cannot print document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 update 2004 - Cannot print document: GDay All, I have an issue printing to my wireless printer. My computer is dual boot with two versions of Windows 10 installed, 2004 and 1903. After updating one installation to 2004 I cannot print to my Brother DCP-J315W printer any longer. It appears that the document...
  4. Cannot Print a Document

Cannot Print a Document: Hello, I am able to print a test page but not a document. My understanding is that there was a glitch in the last update that may have caused this. What is the fix? I need it ASAP....
  5. Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10

Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10: I have a HP Officejet 3830 All-in-One Printer. It cannot print from Word documents. It will print from the web and email. I did print for about a month, then stopped - perhaps after a Windows 10 update. The drivers are updated. Help!...
  6. Some Devanagari fonts not working in my windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Devanagari fonts not working in my windows 10.: Some marathi Devanagari fonts (joint letters) are not visible properly in my Windows 10. (Font name is Vesper Libre Devanagari). Please resolve the issue. [ATTACH] It should look like this [ATTACH]...
  7. printing fonts

printing fonts: I cant print "letters" only pictures and graphics...any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-fonts/520e5d1c-af80-436d-b361-64d97e15b20a
  8. Cannot print Word document in color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot print Word document in color: I've checked everything on my printer - all cartridges are full color included, cleaned , aligned and printing a test prints in color - but I cannot get my word document to print in color. I've checked properties, etc....
  9. How to change the default font for displaying Devanagari/Hindi on my system?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the default font for displaying Devanagari/Hindi on my system?: Using Windows 10 : 1809 build 17763.55. Nirmala UI is I guess the default font for display of hindi/devanagari text. I want to change it to some other font example: Noto Sans Devanagari, which I downloaded from Google Fonts for free. I know this could be done using...
  10. cannot print documents

cannot print documents: printer not printing documents can print test page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-documents/c1f686f3-c44b-4c97-97fd-5c7a7ae6ee74

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use trajan pro with printmaster 12

2. trajan font wont work

3. trajan pro font wont print

4. devanagari font for windows 10