Windows 10: Cannot print Foxit pdf

Discus and support Cannot print Foxit pdf in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have Windows 10 and HP Photosmart 5520 e-all-in-one-printer readily printing everything from any devices of mine (laptop, iPad mini). But I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gself27, Feb 9, 2015.

1. gself27 Win User

Cannot print Foxit pdf

Hello
    I have Windows 10 and HP Photosmart 5520 e-all-in-one-printer readily printing everything from any devices of mine (laptop, iPad mini). But I cannot print Foxit PDF. When I click print icon, or option in the file menu, I do not have "select printer interface" dialogue box and PDF gets frozen. Any attempt to click on anything causes only beep and I only can close it using Task Manager. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thank you.
    GSelf

:)

gself27, Feb 9, 2015
  2. Q4U2U Win User

"Quickbooks has stopped working" A problem has caused quickbooks to stop working correctly. windows will close the program & notify you if a solution is available.

Install the FREE Foxit Reader program and use it as the printer. Within QuickBooks choose "Print" and then choose Foxit Reader as your printer. Foxit Reader
    will print a PDF which you can save to your local drive and then attach the PDF to an email using your email program.

Q4U2U, Feb 9, 2015
  3. atmrover Win User
    Windows 10, Printer problems

Download Adobe Acrobat or Foxit pdf reader and install. Then when you open a PDF file in Adobe or Foxit, they will have a print button you can click on. IF your printer works with everything else, it should work with either of those pdf readers.

atmrover, Feb 9, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Cannot print Foxit pdf

I just tried out FoxIt and it's working fine on my PC.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 9, 2015
Thema:

Cannot print Foxit pdf

1. Cannot print Foxit pdf - Similar Threads - Cannot print Foxit

2. Cannot print a pdf to onenote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot print a pdf to onenote: so 3 days ago it was perfectly fine and I was able to print a pdf document to onenote but yesterday I tried doing it and it doesn't work. This is what shows up. I have tried it on multiple devices but still have the same issue. https://imgur.com/a/eJCtBwVIt also says spooling...
  3. Cannot print a pdf to onenote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot print a pdf to onenote: so 3 days ago it was perfectly fine and I was able to print a pdf document to onenote but yesterday I tried doing it and it doesn't work. This is what shows up. I have tried it on multiple devices but still have the same issue. https://imgur.com/a/eJCtBwVIt also says spooling...
  4. Cannot print a pdf to onenote

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  6. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  7. Cannot print to PDF - option missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot print to PDF - option missing: Unable to print to PDF, no Print to PDF option exists. I only have the One Note 10 and my actual printer. What can I do? -Windows 10 feature is already installed (https://imgur.com/P7fK9I7) -Microsoft Print to PDF is missing from printer drivers (https://imgur.com/ADrTevL)...
  8. Cannot install Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install Microsoft Print to PDF: I have followed the directions for installing the Microsoft Print to PDF printer, but when it comes time to select a printer from the list, there is not a choice for plain old "Microsoft Print to PDF." Instead I have an option to chose "Microsoft Print to PDF version:...
  9. Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader

Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader: I like Foxit Reader, but it stopped working so I tried to reinstall it. I downloaded FoxitReader97_Setup_Prom_IS.exe from their website and tried to reinstall. Partway through, I get the message "Installation unsuccessful. Please uninstall the previous version before...
  10. Foxit Phantom PDF not working with Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Foxit Phantom PDF not working with Outlook 365: When I click the share function on Foxit Phantom PDF, I get some error messages. Please see below. I have Windows 10 updated to the latest and updated Foxit Phantom to the latest. I also checked the my default mail app is set to Outlook 365. I checked the internet and was...