Windows 10: cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos

Discus and support cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to print in Windows Photos, I get an error message that says "...unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aquavelvis, Aug 4, 2020.

1. cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos

When I try to print in Windows Photos, I get an error message that says "...unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e"

:)

aquavelvis, Aug 4, 2020

2. Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Following these instruction I get as far as step 3.
    • Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • AT THIS POINT Print does not appear. All that shows is: Refresh, Slideshow, Settings and Feedback
    • I am running Windows 10 Home

Larry Margolis, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Which App/program are you using to view/print photos?
    I suggest you to use Photos app to print the photos and check if it works. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • Click on Print option.
    • Select the desire printer and size of photo from the Printer option.
    • Press Print and check if it works.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 4, 2020
  4. cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos

View jpg files

We appreciate your response, Roy. Since there was no changes has been made on the computer, we suggest that you repair the
    Photo viewer and see if it'll fix the issue. Here are the steps on how:

• Click on Start menu, then type in Apps and features.
    • Look for Photo on the list, then select Repair.
    • Close the windows, then try to open a .jpg file again in Photo viewer.

We'll be glad to hear your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos

1. cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos - Similar Threads - cannot print JPG

2. Jpg files not printing in full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jpg files not printing in full: I had this problem before after a Windows update. Now the problem is back. When I try to print a jpg only asmall portion is printing, the rest is just blank. Please assist asap....
  3. Jpg files not printing in full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jpg files not printing in full: I had this problem before after a Windows update. Now the problem is back. When I try to print a jpg only asmall portion is printing, the rest is just blank. Please assist asap....
  4. Jpg files not printing in full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. white stripe on jpg photos when printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white stripe on jpg photos when printing: in March I suddenly found that all the photos I printed had a white stripe down the middle. Brother tells me it is a microdoft problem connected with adobe. They sent me a link to microsoft but I cant download KB4577586 because it says it is not secure. Not even sure this...
  6. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Photos.: We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to 20H2 19042.746 version. After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Photos application, and printed to our virtual printer driver. Photos is not showing any error message, and printing is not happening. We...
  7. Cannot print jpg from Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot print jpg from Windows 10: Hello, I am unable to print jpg images from Windows 10. I could yesterday, but not today. I had to move my jpg file into a Word Document to print. When I tried to print from Windows, only one-third of the image will print. When I print from Word, it works fine, but why...
  8. Photos app says Windows cannot find jpg file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos app says Windows cannot find jpg file: Photos app says Windows cannot find any image file. Just says can't find XXXXX.JPG Opens OK in other apps. I've tried about 8 different remedies on web. Reset, reregister, set 'This PC' option in File Explorer, Troubleshooter would be stupid if it were a live being'....
  9. String of photos in JPG files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    String of photos in JPG files: Hello, When I try to upload one Document JPG photo a string of my oher photos are attached. I had originally sent these photos from my iPhone to email and saved to documents as JPGs. I notice others have had this problem. Has anyone found a solution to this problem and...
  10. Printing a JPG photo

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing a JPG photo: I have Windows 10 and have a photo in my pictures folder in jpg format. There is no icon on that screen enabling me to print that photo. How to do it? 41412

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network printer unable to print jpeg

2. konica minolta cannot print jpg win 10 update