Windows 10: Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D.

Discus and support Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to 20H2 19042.746 version. After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Paint 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SubramanyamM, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D.

[COLOR=rgba51, 51, 51, 1]We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to 20H2 19042.746 version.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba51, 51, 51, 1]After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Paint 3D application, and printed to our virtual printer driver.
    The Paint 3D could not print this file, and displays the below error message:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba51, 51, 51, 1]===========================
    Can’t print
    This device doesn’t support printing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba51, 51, 51, 1]==========================[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba51, 51, 51, 1]Note: In the previous version 19042.685, the same issue was not happening.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba51, 51, 51, 1]We have searched the Release notes of the above Windows update “19042.746” on the Internet.
    But, we did not observe the any information from the release notes related to the above issue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba51, 51, 51, 1]If anyone has come across similar issues as mentioned above, kindly share your knowledge / inputs on the below points:
    a How you have fixed those issues related to printing to Paint 3D, or
    b Which Windows update exactly causes the above printing issues / error messages.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba51, 51, 51, 1]Thanks and Regards,
    SubramanyamM[/COLOR]

:)

SubramanyamM, Mar 22, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Paint 3D

Hi Mark,

in Paint 3D open the menu on the left side

Click Print - 2D Print

Choose Microsoft Print to PDF

If you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can choose Adobe PDF as the printer. This will create a clearer and more compliant PDF file

DaveM121, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Importing Files in Paint 3D

Hi,

To better assist you, we'd like to know some information:

• What is the Windows build and version of your computer?
    • Can you send us a picture or list of available file types in Paint 3D?
    • We're you able to import an .stl file in Paint 3D before?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D.

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D.

1. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D. - Similar Threads - Cannot print jpg

2. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  3. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  4. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Snip & Sketch tool.

Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Snip & Sketch tool.: We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to 20H2 19042.746 version. After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Snip & Sketch tool, and printed to our virtual printer driver. Snip & Sketch tool is not showing the error message "Failed to print", and...
  6. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Photos.

Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Photos.: We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to 20H2 19042.746 version. After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Photos application, and printed to our virtual printer driver. Photos is not showing any error message, and printing is not happening. We...
  7. Cannot jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D

Cannot jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D: We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to latest version 20H2 19042.746. After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Paint 3D application, and printed to our virtual printer driver. The Paint 3D could not print this file, and displays the below error...
  8. Can't open Photos, Paint 3D and JPG files

Can't open Photos, Paint 3D and JPG files: I have a friend who installed the latest Windows 10 update last week, but after installation she was missing all her data. I discovered that her profile had become corrupt with the user profile set to a backup status, and each time she logged in she was using a temporary...
  9. Virtual 3D printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual 3D printer: Hello, I was wondering if it could be possible to install a "Virtual 3D Printer" in order to be able to slice using "3D print". We use different FDM 3D printers, but which are not natively supported by Win10. I want to use "3D print" to slice some files and spool the...
  10. How to Print with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Print with Paint 3D: Using Paint 3D I don't see an option to "Print" screen images. How is Print done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-with-paint-3d/1912f432-988c-4c96-acba-bfb9b7a4d495