Windows 10: Cannot print jpg from Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot print jpg from Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to print jpg images from Windows 10. I could yesterday, but not today. I had to move my jpg file into a Word Document to print.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeslieWilson1, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Cannot print jpg from Windows 10

Hello, I am unable to print jpg images from Windows 10. I could yesterday, but not today. I had to move my jpg file into a Word Document to print. When I tried to print from Windows, only one-third of the image will print. When I print from Word, it works fine, but why can't I suddenly print by right clicking on my jpg image and going to "print." Other documents print just fine.

My XP-7100 printer is great, but Epson sent me to Microsoft, saying that possibly there was an upgrade.. I don't know, but I need to print my jpgs. I'm a teacher and distribute these images to students in my art classes. This is urgent!

Thank you for trying to help.

Leslie Wilson
    925-457-3930
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

LeslieWilson1, Mar 18, 2021

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Cannot print jpg from Windows 10

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Cannot print jpg from Windows 10

1. Cannot print jpg from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot print jpg

2. cant print opened jpg attachments in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant print opened jpg attachments in windows 10: hello all- epson stylus c88,old,i know,still works.........i can print everything except opened attachments in windows 10.i tried saving attachment to desktop,wont print. gives me message # "0x80010105 your printer has met an unexpected configuration problem." edge...
  3. cant print opened jpg attachments in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant print opened jpg attachments in windows 10: hello all- epson stylus c88,old,i know,still works.........i can print everything except opened attachments in windows 10.i tried saving attachment to desktop,wont print. gives me message # "0x80010105 your printer has met an unexpected configuration problem." edge...
  4. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Snip & Sketch tool.

Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Snip & Sketch tool.: We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to 20H2 19042.746 version. After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Snip & Sketch tool, and printed to our virtual printer driver. Snip & Sketch tool is not showing the error message "Failed to print", and...
  5. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Photos.

Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Photos.: We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to 20H2 19042.746 version. After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Photos application, and printed to our virtual printer driver. Photos is not showing any error message, and printing is not happening. We...
  6. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D.

Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Paint 3D.: We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to 20H2 19042.746 version. After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Paint 3D application, and printed to our virtual printer driver. The Paint 3D could not print this file, and displays the below error...
  7. Cannot print from windows 10 on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot print from windows 10 on network: Printer: Laserjet Pro Mfp M125-M126 PCLmS Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) Hello, i have a printer hp laserjet mfp m125 installed on a windows 7 64bit pc and it is shared on the network with other computers some of which are windows7 and others windows 10 all...
  8. cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos: When I try to print in Windows Photos, I get an error message that says "...unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-jpg-files-in-windows-photos/11c3f5e4-2436-4e36-bf8f-831aa13a78a3
  9. Cannot print from Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot print from Windows 10 1903: I just installed a new Canon Pixma 3650 on Windows 10 1903. When I try to print a test page I get "Operation could not be completed (Error 0x000007d1). The specified driver is invalid) I have seen lots of people with this issue when other versions of Windows 10 have come...
  10. Printing a JPG photo

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing a JPG photo: I have Windows 10 and have a photo in my pictures folder in jpg format. There is no icon on that screen enabling me to print that photo. How to do it? 41412