Windows 10: Cannot Print Label

Discus and support Cannot Print Label in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear All,Anyone ever facing the same issue with me, cannot printing label intermec Px4i 300 dpi after installed Windows 10 ver 19034.1348? queue status... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neb1987, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Neb1987 Win User

Cannot Print Label

Dear All,Anyone ever facing the same issue with me, cannot printing label intermec Px4i 300 dpi after installed Windows 10 ver 19034.1348? queue status show "printing - restating". previously work fine when using windows 10 17134.2208. Note : - Printer using direct connection USB. printer status show ready and also already check the usb cable also in a good condition. - there is another printer with direct connection to the pc laserjet, its work fine.thank you in advanceNeb

:)

Neb1987, Dec 15, 2021

2. label printing

Hi Snoopygreen,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in printing the address labels. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the make and model number of the Printer?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Have you made any changes to settings prior to this issue?
    4. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

You may try the below suggested steps.

1. Go to devices in Settings
      > Double click on the printer > Click on
      Printer Properties > Go to Advanced tab.
    2. You will see “Printing Defaults”. Click on it and set the option from the drop down menu and click on
      OK and check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the article Fix Printer problems
    and try to implement the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 15, 2021
  3. printing labels on template

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions.

1) Since when have you been experiencing the issue? Does the issue only occur when printing labels?

2) Did you made any changes to the PC?

3) Provide us the make and model number of the printer and your PC.

4) Does the label alignment appear correctly in print preview?

Meanwhile, I would request you to try the steps given in this link:

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 15, 2021
  4. Cannot Print Label

Non Print of Avery Labels HP printer 6978

Multiple attempts to print label # 5260 not found in the Avery list and # 5160 fails to print and does not populate in the print queue. Labels I had previously used # 8162 are also not in the options for Avery with Windows 10.

JerryWelsh1, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Print Label

1. Cannot Print Label - Similar Threads - Cannot Print Label

2. Cannot Print Label

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print Label: Dear All,Anyone ever facing the same issue with me, cannot printing label intermec Px4i 300 dpi after installed Windows 10 ver 19034.1348? queue status show "printing - restating". previously work fine when using windows 10 17134.2208. Note : - Printer using direct connection...
  3. Cannot Print Label

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Print Label: Dear All,Anyone ever facing the same issue with me, cannot printing label intermec Px4i 300 dpi after installed Windows 10 ver 19034.1348? queue status show "printing - restating". previously work fine when using windows 10 17134.2208. Note : - Printer using direct connection...
  4. Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer

Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer: Is it possible to print a label on the Dymo 450 label printer directly from an Excel spreadsheet cell, without having to import the data? I just want to print 2 or 3 cells straight off the spreadsheet. Is it possible to select a cell/s within Excel and just select print?...
  5. Poor print quality labels

Poor print quality labels: Hello, I am getting poor print quality when I attempt to use my H-P Color Laserjet Pro M452DN printer. I am attempting to print from a pdf file that I have saved to my computer. The pdf file originated at Avery, where I made a template, which I saved to the computer. I have...
  6. Printing Labels

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Labels: I have a partial sheet of labels or a full sheet, it doesn't matter. I don't want to print a full sheet nor do I want to print just one label, I want to print more than one and less than a full sheet. Can I print let's say 3 labels all the same and designate where the labels...
  7. printing labels

printing labels: I can print the Avery labels on test sheet and they align okay, however when I print on the label sheet they mis-align almost an inch on the vertical https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-labels/08165bcc-e455-4c82-861e-b99626e22bde
  8. print label feature

print label feature: where is the print label feature on wordpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-label-feature/f2627188-c434-49aa-8a46-23bb67e14fdb
  9. printing labels

printing labels: having trouble printing 5160 labels from an existing excel list onto word, and trying to tighten up the leading so that the names & addresses fit onto the label and NOT print onto the space of the label selected ?...
  10. printing labels on template

printing labels on template: I cannot get labels to print correctly. The labels are off center and don't align with the template. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-labels-on-template/466df4b0-8605-4731-8ebf-6eec15e49b7e