Windows 10: Cannot print Microsoft subscriptions

Discus and support Cannot print Microsoft subscriptions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am currently logged with Windows 10 using Edge on to the Microsoft Web site that shows all my subscriptions and their expiry settings. When I print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by billy589, Oct 14, 2020.

1. billy589 Win User

Cannot print Microsoft subscriptions

I am currently logged with Windows 10 using Edge on to the Microsoft Web site that shows all my subscriptions and their expiry settings. When I print the page on my HP Laxerjet, I see blank pages with a few headings. The printer works fine with other Web sites like this one.

Could someone please tell me how to print these pages?

Thanks

spruce18b

:)

billy589, Oct 14, 2020

2. Print from microsoft edge

Hi Genio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select “Hardware and sound”.
    • Next select Devices and printers.
    • Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Universal Print preview available Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1655972

See also: Universal Print preview licensing questions | Microsoft Universal Print Blog

Brink, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot print Microsoft subscriptions - Similar Threads - Cannot print Microsoft

2. Lost Microsoft Subscription!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Microsoft Subscription!: Hello, my laptop has a Microsoft 365 subscription, which was added to the laptop charges when I bought it. I tried to install another operating system and in that process, the windows os completely got destroyed and I had to reinstall it again. But, turns out, I lost all the...
  3. Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print: My OS is Win10 Enterprise with 21H1, when I started Microsoft Photos Viewer and try to print from there, by clicking the Print Icon, the print job always stuck in the print queue and I have to remove the print files from C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, in order to remove...
  4. Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print

Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print: My OS is Win10 Enterprise with 21H1, when I started Microsoft Photos Viewer and try to print from there, by clicking the Print Icon, the print job always stuck in the print queue and I have to remove the print files from C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, in order to remove...
  5. microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer": microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer", it's grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf-cannot-select-print/dd76e585-e8d5-41ae-836a-160aa4bfd0d8
  6. Cannot install Microsoft Print to PDF

Cannot install Microsoft Print to PDF: I have followed the directions for installing the Microsoft Print to PDF printer, but when it comes time to select a printer from the list, there is not a choice for plain old "Microsoft Print to PDF." Instead I have an option to chose "Microsoft Print to PDF version:...
  7. cannot print from Microsoft Photos

cannot print from Microsoft Photos: I have a new problem that has arisen with Microsoft Photos. If I try to print any type of file from Microsoft Photos I get the error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e" It does not matter what printer I select. Even print...
  8. Microsoft subscription renewal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft subscription renewal?: Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-renewal/2ccbe0af-5468-434f-a904-f425140136de"
  9. Cannot Print from Microsoft Edge

Cannot Print from Microsoft Edge: Just installed Windows 10 and I can't print from Microsoft Edge * Original title: Just installed Windows 10 and I can't print from Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-from-microsoft-edge/61857b98-007d-47d3-bf36-f307c7064e18
  10. Microsoft subscription license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft subscription license: Hello, how can I transfer my windows enterprise subscription license over to a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-license/3826327b-1f8f-43ef-b26a-93b33532fa02"