Windows 10: Cannot print to one particular network printer from MS Photos App

Discus and support Cannot print to one particular network printer from MS Photos App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a computer where the user cannot print to one networked printer from MS Photo App. Troubleshooting steps: Uninstalled the printer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sandra_D_G, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Cannot print to one particular network printer from MS Photos App

I have a computer where the user cannot print to one networked printer from MS Photo App.

Troubleshooting steps:

• Uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it
    • Reset the MS Photo App
    • Other users printed to that same printer from the MS Photo App using the same JPG file
    • The user can print to other networked printers from MS Photo App
    • Another user logged in to the computer in question and failed to print to the same printer from MS Photo App

Any suggestions on cause or further troubleshooting ideas?

Thank you

Sandra

:)

Sandra_D_G, Dec 16, 2020

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Error - Printing on Network printer

What type of printers are they? Show a screenie of the http web page it offers. Use something like softperfect's netscan, go options, additional, check "check for open TCP ports and add 21,80,443,9100. Make sure the same result appears for all 4 printers. Post a screenie.

PS. I dont think this is a drivers issue. It's a fault network setup (on the printer) or a firewall/switch acting in between you and the printer. The printer obviously isnt dead if it can run and print diagnostics pages from the control panel.

Completely Bonkers, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Cannot print to one particular network printer from MS Photos App

Networked Printer: How to print both sides?

Some printers may be duplex but don't support the command over network protocols.

On most printers (no duplexing), printing on "both sides" means print odd pages, user has to change the orientation of said pages, and then it prints even pages. They have a special sequence dedicated to the "both sides" process. If this is the case, after it is done printing odd pages, a dialog should pop up showing you how to put the paper back in and also tell you how to resume printing.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Cannot print to one particular network printer from MS Photos App

1. Cannot print to one particular network printer from MS Photos App - Similar Threads - Cannot print particular

2. Printer cannot print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer cannot print: I can use my canon printer , I am unable to print . Documents stuck in print queue with "Error - Printing" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-cannot-print/b6f94196-06c4-4863-9b46-169da6051df6
  3. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND AN HP OFFICE JET PRO 8610 PRINTER. THE PRINTER IS PRINTING, BUT THE NETWORK CONNECTION IS OFFLINE ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PAST TWO DAYS. THEREFORE I CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!THANK YOU!!!!!...
  4. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND AN HP OFFICE JET PRO 8610 PRINTER. THE PRINTER IS PRINTING, BUT THE NETWORK CONNECTION IS OFFLINE ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PAST TWO DAYS. THEREFORE I CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!THANK YOU!!!!!...
  5. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Photos.

Cannot print jpg files to virtual printer driver from Photos.: We have upgraded our Windows 10 PC from 19042.685 version to 20H2 19042.746 version. After this upgrade, we have opened a jpg file with Photos application, and printed to our virtual printer driver. Photos is not showing any error message, and printing is not happening. We...
  7. cannot print from Microsoft Photos

cannot print from Microsoft Photos: I have a new problem that has arisen with Microsoft Photos. If I try to print any type of file from Microsoft Photos I get the error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e" It does not matter what printer I select. Even print...
  8. Network printer will not print from one computer on the network

Network printer will not print from one computer on the network: HP Office Jet Pro 8720 printer is connected to the network, along with 2 computers. On computer 1, printing is fine. On computer 2, the printer is shown as a device in the Control Panel, but is not listed as a device when in word, after entering File, Print. Computer 2...
  9. Printing photos from MS Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing photos from MS Windows 10.: I currently have over 400 photos in a folder on my desktop. I would like to print them in contact sheet format so that they'll fit on 10 to 11 pages instead of one page per photo. How do I do that?...
  10. cannot print from computer to printer???

cannot print from computer to printer???: My HP Officejet 5740 will print if I put something on printer to be copied but I cannot get it to print from my Lenova desk top computer. What am I doing wrong???...