Windows 10: Cannot Print using EDGE after updating

Discus and support Cannot Print using EDGE after updating in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cant print using my microsoft edge after updating...it show error 0x8007007e, tried following advise but there is NO old64x file and cant locate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jac2Go, Jun 4, 2019.

1. jac2Go Win User

Cannot Print using EDGE after updating

Cant print using my microsoft edge after updating...it show error 0x8007007e, tried following advise but there is NO old64x file and cant locate printconfig dll. what else can you advise

:)

jac2Go, Jun 4, 2019

2. Print from microsoft edge

Hi Genio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select “Hardware and sound”.
    • Next select Devices and printers.
    • Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 4, 2019
  3. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Cannot Print using EDGE after updating

Microsoft Edge "Print Email" not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to make sure that you made the following settings and check if you are able to print.

Step 1:

• Open MS Edge and click on more actions [...]

• Click on Settings and select
      Print

• Choose your printer from the list and check if you are able to print.

Step 2:

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Print using EDGE after updating

1. Cannot Print using EDGE after updating - Similar Threads - Cannot Print using

2. Cannot print anything after a windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot print anything after a windows update: After a recent update, I cannot print anything from my pc to my printer HP Officejet Pro6970. The pdf readers, office text editors etc cannot recognise that there is a printer installed. At the same time I can make scans with no problems, and print things from my smartphone....
  3. Cannot print anything after a windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print anything after a windows update: After a recent update, I cannot print anything from my pc to my printer HP Officejet Pro6970. The pdf readers, office text editors etc cannot recognise that there is a printer installed. At the same time I can make scans with no problems, and print things from my smartphone....
  4. Cannot print anything after a windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printing with the update of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing with the update of Microsoft Edge: How do I print a document from my email or any other internet site. When I try to print a window appears to save or cancel. If I cancel the print page disappears. If I save the document, go to my library and attempt to print, all I get is the same "save or cancel" message....
  6. Several system cannot print after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several system cannot print after update: I have many retail locations calling about not being able to print. Some are getting the message: "Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup". Others, the application in which they are in either crashes or they receive a message from the app that...
  7. Cannot Print from Microsoft Edge

Cannot Print from Microsoft Edge: Just installed Windows 10 and I can't print from Microsoft Edge * Original title: Just installed Windows 10 and I can't print from Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-from-microsoft-edge/61857b98-007d-47d3-bf36-f307c7064e18
  8. Not able to print using command after Update

Not able to print using command after Update: This is the 20th time this happened in past 3 years printer will not PRINT using computer command ?? I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN this computer is ALLLL I have dear GOD IN heaven I need printer to function Please restore printer...
  9. Cannot print email in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot print email in Edge: I have hp printer. Everything else prints; scan, Word, internet site material. But printing directly from email does not work and error message indicates it has to do with a windows update (according to hp tech who looked it up). It appears that all the updates have been...
  10. Cannot print after update to version 1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot print after update to version 1803: Several people I help with their computers have lost the ability to print after the April/May 2018 update to version 1803. Some of them tell me the problem 'fixed itself' after a couple days. Three people still cannot print after a couple weeks. One person has an HP Color...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge not printing after update

2. ran windows 10 update still cannot print from edge