Windows 10: Cannot print Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot print Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When ever I try to print ANYTHING using Windows 10, a dialog box comes up saying "Save Printed Output As...". I know the first thing you would think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BSimp2003, Sep 6, 2019.

1. BSimp2003 Win User

Cannot print Windows 10

When ever I try to print ANYTHING using Windows 10, a dialog box comes up saying "Save Printed Output As...".

I know the first thing you would think of is the default printer setting was goofy, but its not.

It is correctly set with my printer as the default.

I ran an Windows Update recently but as luck would have it, its been longer than 10 days so I can't delete it and go back.

Please can somebody help me with this? Its driving me crazy!

I've seen hundreds of questions with similar problems and all that ever is addressed is how to make your printer the default.

Lots of people say "Hey wow, thanks that solved it!" There's never any talk about if your default printer is not the problem.

HELP ME OUT MICROSOFT and other esteemed colleagues.

Thanks in advance out there.

:)

BSimp2003, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Cannot print Windows 10

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Cannot print Windows 10

1. Cannot print Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot print

2. Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent: Dear Sir or Madam,Normally we can put snapshot or printscreen images inline in Outlook e-mail but since 2/29/24 when I sent the e-mail with snapshot or printscreen images, it won't show there after I sent, it's nothing.. so people didn't see what I tried to send them.When I...
  3. Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent: Dear Sir or Madam,Normally we can put snapshot or printscreen images inline in Outlook e-mail but since 2/29/24 when I sent the e-mail with snapshot or printscreen images, it won't show there after I sent, it's nothing.. so people didn't see what I tried to send them.When I...
  4. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  5. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  6. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41: I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-using-my-printer-hp-desk-jet2700/d32e4e77-f589-43ff-849c-e785eb1a61c8
  8. I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41: I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-using-my-printer-hp-desk-jet2700/d32e4e77-f589-43ff-849c-e785eb1a61c8
  9. I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41

10. new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...: new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 printer that is 11x17 enabled and loaded into tray 2. Can not set documents as 11x17 size nor can I print or select 11x17 as a paper size option...