Windows 10: Cannot print Word document in color

Discus and support Cannot print Word document in color in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've checked everything on my printer - all cartridges are full color included, cleaned , aligned and printing a test prints in color - but I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VirginiaAnderson3, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Cannot print Word document in color

I've checked everything on my printer - all cartridges are full color included, cleaned , aligned and printing a test prints in color - but I cannot get my word document to print in color. I've checked properties, etc.

:)

VirginiaAnderson3, Jan 30, 2019

2. no colour when printing word documents

Hello,

If you're having issues printing colored documents in Word, we suggest checking the Printer properties and try changing the default settings. You can visit this
    thread and look for Doug Robbins and Stefan Blom's suggestions
    regarding this concern.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jan 30, 2019
  3. CorinaAst Win User
    my word documents are only printing in Black and white

So I have tried all the suggested things to print in color. My ink cartriges are new, my printer is aligned and my settings in word are marked to print background colors and images. STILL NO COLOR> test sheets are printing color, so it isn't the printer
    it is something in word or in windows 10. please help

CorinaAst, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Cannot print Word document in color

Printing word documents

My printer is not printing Word documents (missing lines and no text) yet will print anything not in Word format

PatriciaIrwin1, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Cannot print Word document in color

1. Cannot print Word document in color - Similar Threads - Cannot print Word

2. color document printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    color document printing: Recently my HP laptop documents won't print in color, but they always use to. yes, print in color is selected. My HP printer can print and copy in color separately though. I have to save my documents to OneDrive then print through my cell phone to same HP printer to get them...
  3. Windows will not print documents in color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows will not print documents in color: All of a sudden my printer won't print in color. The printer itself, when running a test prints in color. When I send a color document to the printer from my PC it will not print in color. Also when I go to printer properties there is no place to select color. The options...
  4. print word document

in Cortana
    print word document: I cant print my word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/0477cf02-c091-4a1f-a823-f25de9c7fab5
  5. print word document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    print word document: I tried to print word or pdf documents but it always print to files with .pnt format. Can someone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/53ebfdcb-b858-4821-9bfa-96b310c61c6f
  6. Word won't print in color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word won't print in color: Hello, I'm working on my laptop and everything prints in color, EXCEPT Microsoft Word. I have printed from webpages, other apps, as well as printed a test page from my printer, so I know the problem is not with my printer. When I explore printer settings and preferences,...
  7. color printing of photos and documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    color printing of photos and documents: How do you print photos in color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-printing-of-photos-and-documents/bfe02c69-bd48-4664-bee8-ae01c1bf2872
  8. document not printing in color in word

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    document not printing in color in word: created a word doc and set it to print in color. only prints in grayscale. tried two different computers. new color cartridge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/document-not-printing-in-color-in-word/73a2ad12-9153-43d2-81a8-56d6c913d2d0
  9. Printing Word Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Word Document: Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts. Any suggestions??...
  10. Printing word documents

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing word documents: My printer is not printing Word documents (missing lines and no text) yet will print anything not in Word format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-word-documents/755c1b7a-b895-4c16-8586-7eea3423e723