Windows 10: cannot print

Discus and support cannot print in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; since latest update, I cannot print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print/64c1f682-7d76-4b03-bf01-39c7189becc4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steve-subtax, Nov 7, 2019.

1. cannot print

since latest update, I cannot print

:)

Steve-subtax, Nov 7, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 7, 2019
  4. cannot print

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

cannot print

1. cannot print - Similar Threads - cannot print

2. Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent: Dear Sir or Madam,Normally we can put snapshot or printscreen images inline in Outlook e-mail but since 2/29/24 when I sent the e-mail with snapshot or printscreen images, it won't show there after I sent, it's nothing.. so people didn't see what I tried to send them.When I...
  3. Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent: Dear Sir or Madam,Normally we can put snapshot or printscreen images inline in Outlook e-mail but since 2/29/24 when I sent the e-mail with snapshot or printscreen images, it won't show there after I sent, it's nothing.. so people didn't see what I tried to send them.When I...
  4. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  5. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  6. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41: I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-using-my-printer-hp-desk-jet2700/d32e4e77-f589-43ff-849c-e785eb1a61c8
  8. I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41: I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-using-my-printer-hp-desk-jet2700/d32e4e77-f589-43ff-849c-e785eb1a61c8
  9. I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41

10. new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...: new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 printer that is 11x17 enabled and loaded into tray 2. Can not set documents as 11x17 size nor can I print or select 11x17 as a paper size option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot print after upgrading to win 10 dissapears from queue