Windows 10: cannot print

Discus and support cannot print in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; since latest update, I cannot print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print/64c1f682-7d76-4b03-bf01-39c7189becc4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steve-subtax, Nov 7, 2019.

1. cannot print

since latest update, I cannot print

:)

Steve-subtax, Nov 7, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 7, 2019
  4. cannot print

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

cannot print

1. cannot print - Similar Threads - cannot print

2. Cannot print my bank statement in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot print my bank statement in Windows 10: I just get a black screen when trying to print my bank statement. PDF..Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-my-bank-statement-in-windows-10/dc644f68-5b63-4be3-bc63-d077dc143849
  3. Cannot Print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print: I have an HP 15 bw0xx computer with windows 10 may 2019 update. I cannot print. The last print job I did was for 2 copies of a document, I page printed fine but the 2nd did not. The word document shows it printed but it did not. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  4. I cannot print from Microsoft Photo -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot print from Microsoft Photo -: my phots will not print - my printer is working - Microsoft photo gives error message 0x800101105- this problem started when I was using google chrome and tried to print a picture- google gas message "not properly shut down"...
  5. Cannot print since latest Windows 10 update

Cannot print since latest Windows 10 update: Hi there, One of our users can no longer print since her laptop got the most recent Windows 10 updates (her laptop is up-to-date as of this morning). One of three things happens when she tries to print: -- The application shows all the installed printers in the...
  6. Cannot Print to any device, error code 0X800706BA

Cannot Print to any device, error code 0X800706BA: Cannot print to any printing device. Two printers connected. Get Error Code 0X800706BA. Ran every diagnostic, restarted router and modem. Restarted devices. Re-booted computer. This is a work station on a network and the other two stations work just fine. What is going...
  7. Cannot print after windows 10 update on 10/04/2019??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot print after windows 10 update on 10/04/2019??: After installing the windows 10 update on 10/04/2019 any print button will not print. Computer goes back to start up menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-after-windows-10-update-on-10042019/ded8facf-5d22-4541-b5de-5a14799cc3ab
  8. "Windows cannot connect to the printer. Local print spooler service is not running. Please...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows cannot connect to the printer. Local print spooler service is not running. Please...: I am running Windows 10, and I have installed all available updates through 10/04/2019. Since installing 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4524147) on 10/4/2019, I have been unable to print to either my physical printer or to a...
  9. Cannot Print From Any App 0x80010105

Cannot Print From Any App 0x80010105: Cannot print to any printer (physical or print to file) since the KB4517211 update on 9/27/2019 (could be a coincidence). I can print a test page from my computer or print to the physical printer from my phone or other computers. Can see "your printer has experienced an...
  10. Cannot print to an HP M452nw over the network - StartDocPrinter Call was not issued

Cannot print to an HP M452nw over the network - StartDocPrinter Call was not issued: I have a workstation that will not print to an HP M452nw over the network. If I try and print a test page, it errors. If I try and print from notepad, I get an error that says: StartDocPrinter Call was not issued. I have tried what was suggested in this article:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot print after upgrading to win 10 dissapears from queue