Windows 10: cannot project my Linux tablet to Lenovo laptop

Discus and support cannot project my Linux tablet to Lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried but failed to project my tablet to Lenovo laptop via WiFi. I can easily project smartphone screens to these tablet and laptop but cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ryan Mayweather, Dec 12, 2018.

1. cannot project my Linux tablet to Lenovo laptop

I tried but failed to project my tablet to Lenovo laptop via WiFi. I can easily project smartphone screens to these tablet and laptop but cannot project tablet to laptop. It writes "there was a problem connecting".

:)

Ryan Mayweather, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Need help connecting a Lenovo windows 10 laptop and Lenovo android 6.0.1 tablet

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Help me with the below mentioned details for better resolution.

1: How are you trying to connect Android tablet on Windows 10 laptop?

2: Are you trying to link your tablet with Windows 10 laptop or just trying to connect?

You can connect your tablet with laptop using USB cable and transfer data. However, if you want to link any device with your laptop, a phone number is required.

You can try the following steps to establish a connection with a phone number.

Step 1: To link your phone, open the Settings app on your computer and click or tap
    Phone.

Step 2: Sign in to your Microsoft account if you aren't already and then click
    Add a phone.

Step 3: Enter your phone number and click or tap
    Send

Step 4: You will receive a confirmation code texted to your phone to make the connection.

Step 5: Restart your PC and you'll see your phone listed on the Phone page in Settings, showing you that it's linked.

Hope it helps,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Forum Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 12, 2018
  4. cannot project my Linux tablet to Lenovo laptop

Need help connecting a Lenovo windows 10 laptop and Lenovo android 6.0.1 tablet

I have a Lenovo windows 10 laptop and Lenovo android 6.0.1 tablet. I tried to connect them but failed. Does it need to be a phone instead of a tablet or do I need a phone number for it to work?

ZaxariasXerkeladze, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

cannot project my Linux tablet to Lenovo laptop

1. cannot project my Linux tablet to Lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - cannot project Linux

2. I cannot project from my phone to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot project from my phone to my laptop.: Whenever I'm opening the "Projecting to this PC" setting its showing Add the "Wireless Display" optional feature to project to this PC. But I've already installed it and when I close the settings and open settings again it shows the same thing....
  3. I cannot project from my phone to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot project from my phone to my laptop.: Whenever I'm opening the "Projecting to this PC" setting its showing Add the "Wireless Display" optional feature to project to this PC. But I've already installed it and when I close the settings and open settings again it shows the same thing....
  4. Cannot access my WIFI network on my Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access my WIFI network on my Lenovo laptop: I cannot detect my own WIFI network on my Lenovo Laptop. The network card appears to work fine but still cannot connect to my WIFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-my-wifi-network-on-my-lenovo-laptop/ad678011-bf22-412b-8ac4-54c2b0f56e2b
  5. Cannot access my WIFI network on my Lenovo laptop

Cannot access my WIFI network on my Lenovo laptop: I cannot detect my own WIFI network on my Lenovo Laptop. The network card appears to work fine but still cannot connect to my WIFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-my-wifi-network-on-my-lenovo-laptop/ad678011-bf22-412b-8ac4-54c2b0f56e2b
  6. My laptop contents cannot be projected to another screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop contents cannot be projected to another screen: Hi,It is very strange that all files contents cannot be projected to another screen using a connecting projector. I can see my laptop's blank screen, its task bar, but not any other contents in the screen. when I open the Powerpoint file, It cannot be projected to the screen...
  7. My laptop contents cannot be projected to another screen

My laptop contents cannot be projected to another screen: Hi,It is very strange that all files contents cannot be projected to another screen using a connecting projector. I can see my laptop's blank screen, its task bar, but not any other contents in the screen. when I open the Powerpoint file, It cannot be projected to the screen...
  8. Bought Lenovo laptop, uninstalled Windows, installed Linux, uninstalled Linux, reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Lenovo laptop, uninstalled Windows, installed Linux, uninstalled Linux, reinstalled...: So I bought a laptop from Lenovo and replaced Windows with Kali Linux. It was a horrible decision, so I reinstalled Windows 10 using a USB.Long story short: no networks show up to connect to and I have a yellow symbol next to my network adapter in the device manager.I have...
  9. Bought Lenovo laptop, uninstalled Windows, installed Linux, uninstalled Linux, reinstalled...

Bought Lenovo laptop, uninstalled Windows, installed Linux, uninstalled Linux, reinstalled...: So I bought a laptop from Lenovo and replaced Windows with Kali Linux. It was a horrible decision, so I reinstalled Windows 10 using a USB.Long story short: no networks show up to connect to and I have a yellow symbol next to my network adapter in the device manager.I have...
  10. Bought Lenovo laptop, uninstalled Windows, installed Linux, uninstalled Linux, reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing