Windows 10: Cannot prove that I'm not a robot

Discus and support Cannot prove that I'm not a robot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to reset my w10 PC and after waiting for a long time the reset process to complete finally it asked me to choose my country and connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BartyLN, May 22, 2024.

1. BartyLN Win User

Cannot prove that I'm not a robot

I am trying to reset my w10 PC and after waiting for a long time the reset process to complete finally it asked me to choose my country and connect to my wifi etc. questions you know but now the process is asking me to enter my Hotmail account to continue but I've forgotten my password so i clicked the option to create a new Microsoft acc. , I created an email and a new password after that it wants me to do the 'im not a robot' but everytime it says something like 'something went wrong please try again' even though I solve the puzzle correctly what should I do now? I cannot complete the reset

:)

BartyLN, May 22, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

many people are reporting the same problem being stuck after proving you are not a robot, it seems to be a server side issue, try using a different browser, if that is not successful it is best to wait a while and then try again to give them time to resolve the problem on their server side.

DaveM121, May 22, 2024
  3. Marni001 Win User
    Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery

Cannot prove that I'm not a robot AmAO1t4VjNfpnj3%2fopDjDzg0cG1iqN4NUcIUsmZl74FANgSVyqOViiHngpW0QJSklurSYdtmV71x7nb5siV1JGe8BqM%3d.png
    I am trying to recover my account and have to go through the proving I am not a robot stage. I do it and it says I have successfully done so, but there is no option to continue from there. see image. I am stuck on that screen.

Marni001, May 22, 2024
  4. Cannot prove that I'm not a robot

Robot solves Rubik's cube in just 0.38 seconds!

Six rotational axles with 90 degree step and a few cameras ... the rest is software
    the trick is that middle column/row slices are always fixed by other arms ... it's always rotating side (or top or bottom) slices, so to rotate middle slice relatively it must rotate both side slices at the same time same amount
    • Cameras acquire starting condition images
    • Software scans images and calculates series of movements to a final solution
    • Robot executes series of movements as fast as possible
    It's pretty cool

BiggieShady, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Cannot prove that I'm not a robot

1. Cannot prove that I'm not a robot - Similar Threads - Cannot prove I'm

2. Cannot prove that I'm not a robot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot prove that I'm not a robot: I am trying to reset my w10 PC and after waiting for a long time the reset process to complete finally it asked me to choose my country and connect to my wifi etc. questions you know but now the process is asking me to enter my Hotmail account to continue but I've forgotten...
  3. Cannot prove that I'm not a robot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot prove that I'm not a robot: I am trying to reset my w10 PC and after waiting for a long time the reset process to complete finally it asked me to choose my country and connect to my wifi etc. questions you know but now the process is asking me to enter my Hotmail account to continue but I've forgotten...
  4. Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery: I am trying to recover my account and have to go through the proving I am not a robot stage. I do it and it says I have successfully done so, but there is no option to continue from there. see image. I am stuck on that screen....
  5. Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery

Stuck on proving not robot - account recovery: I am trying to recover my account and have to go through the proving I am not a robot stage. I do it and it says I have successfully done so, but there is no option to continue from there. see image. I am stuck on that screen....
  6. Robotic sound

Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  7. robot calls

robot calls: Can windows defender help with land line robot calls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robot-calls/dcc105d6-cb10-44b8-a3df-cb9b8aaf46d3
  8. robot calls

in Windows 10 Customization
    robot calls: Can windows defender help with land line robot calls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robot-calls/dcc105d6-cb10-44b8-a3df-cb9b8aaf46d3
  9. Microphone robotic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone robotic: My microphone has been really robotic, and I've been trying to change all of them but they all project this sound to others! I've used the same apps on other devices and they're just fine, but my laptop's been bugging like ever since I downloaded a voice changer mod. I...
  10. Robots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Robots: I do not have a problem, but I think MS does. 1. My comment is this: I would like to know more about the beautiful pictures that Bing paints on my Win10 screen each day. Perhaps I would like to see it in person some day. But what/where are they? I do not understand how MS...