Windows 10: Cannot Purchase Dolby Access

Discus and support Cannot Purchase Dolby Access in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to purchase Dolby Access Dolby Atmos for Headphones... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Godlydevils, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Cannot Purchase Dolby Access

Hi,

I am unable to purchase Dolby Access Dolby Atmos for Headphones

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/9mv4jdrvqtnv?activetab=pivotCannot Purchase Dolby Access :eek:verviewtab

Screenshots attached.

Cannot Purchase Dolby Access 70c096ff-e8b8-42a7-a152-420ae314d406?upload=true.png

Cannot Purchase Dolby Access 2354f89b-4f8f-4f4c-bd7c-6c4bae60895d?upload=true.png

:)

Godlydevils, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

I ALREADY BOUGHT DOLBY ACCESS

Hi Yvonne,

We checked the Dolby Access app in the Store, and we found out that Version 2.1.30 & 2.1.31 has a known issue where customers that purchased it can't enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones after the purchase.

Since you've already provided feedback and contacted Dolby support, we suggest waiting for the app developer to create a fix for this issue. They're already aware of it and it seems they regularly update the app to resolve bugs.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other concerns.

Jose Est, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Cannot Purchase Dolby Access

Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones

Hi Noam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Dolby Atmos for headphones option is not showing in Spatial sound. We’ll definitely look into this for you. For us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, kindly provide us the information needed below:

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    3. May I know, since when are you facing this issue?
    4. Are you aware of any other changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    5. Have you tried installing the
      Dolby Access
      app from Microsoft Store and checked?
    6. Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this issue?

I’d suggest you to download the Dolby Access app from the Windows Store and check. The app will guide you to setup headphones.

Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Purchase Dolby Access

1. Cannot Purchase Dolby Access - Similar Threads - Cannot Purchase Dolby

2. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dolby Access: Hi,This might be a daft question. I bought a pair of B&O Beoplay headphones as they are Dolby Atmos compatible to use wIth my PS5 the PS5 is now also compatible with Dolby Atmos. I opened up the box of the headphones and there was a card that stated to activate Dolby Atmos i...
  3. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Access: A global problem that has been present for years. Microsoft does nothing about its complaining customers. I'm just tired of fixing their **** and I really don't want to clean up their ****. So I would like to ask the crappy Microsoft to clean up after itself what it **** out!...
  4. Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration: I had purchased dolby atmos from the dolby access app and have been using it mostly for gaming for a while now.I tried to use dolby atmos today but directs me to the dolby access app and asks me to purchase it again. How do I restore my purchase of dolby atmos?...
  5. Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration: I had purchased dolby atmos from the dolby access app and have been using it mostly for gaming for a while now.I tried to use dolby atmos today but directs me to the dolby access app and asks me to purchase it again. How do I restore my purchase of dolby atmos?...
  6. Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration

7. Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Access for Windows 10 - purchase restoration: Earlier I bought Dolby Access for Windows 10 through my account. But a few months ago I updated the hardware on my computer and reinstalled Windows 10. And now I am offered to buy it again, why, if I already bought it in my personal Microsoft store? How can I restore my...
  8. dolby access purchase in Canada

dolby access purchase in Canada: Hi, I'm trying to purchase Dolby access but it's only giving me an option to create a profile address which is a USA address. I am in Canada. What should I do?...
  9. Dolby Atmos purchase

Dolby Atmos purchase: Hi Team, I'm planning to purchase Dolby Atmos through Microsoft store for $14.99 installed on my Windows 10 Laptop. Is it a one time purchase or I've to pay monthly/yearly?...
  10. Dolby access

Dolby access: I 've installed Dolby Access yesterday and I got a 7 days free trial period. Will I be charged after my free trial has ended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-access/a65918de-92f2-4f17-815e-27ac041f3df2