Windows 10: Cannot quick print JPEGs from Outlook

Discus and support Cannot quick print JPEGs from Outlook in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried updating the computer and Microsoft office. and repairing everything I can think of. Is there a reason that I cannot quick print JPEGs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dillonstone, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Cannot quick print JPEGs from Outlook

I have tried updating the computer and Microsoft office. and repairing everything I can think of. Is there a reason that I cannot quick print JPEGs and Outlook. I get the error message "Windows can't find this picture check the location and try again"

Any help would be amazing. I've googled to no end and cannot find an answer

submitted by /u/Dillonstone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dillonstone, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Cannot quick print JPEGs from Outlook

Printing JPEG's using Windows 10

Which program are you trying to print the JPEGs from?

Have you tried using the Photo printing wizard? Right click one of the JPEGs, click Print then follow the on screen wizard?

What type of printer are you using?

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Option 1: Run the Printer Troubleshooter -
    http://aka.ms/diag_printer10

If you are using an HP Printer, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor:

HP Print and Scan Doctor - HP Support

https://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c02073861

Option 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer

A. Uninstall the Printer

Windows Key+X > Apps and Features / Programs and Features

Select your printer.

Select Uninstall.

Windows key+R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose Delete or Remove Device

Windows Key+R, type Cmd, hit Enter

Type printui.exe /s > OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

B. Install the Driver

Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers

Reinstall the Printer driver

Reboot the computer

Try printing again.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Cannot quick print JPEGs from Outlook

1. Cannot quick print JPEGs from Outlook - Similar Threads - Cannot quick print

2. Printing from Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing from Outlook: I'm running Windows 11 with the latest update, 22H2 and ever since installing I'm having problems printing from Outlook. The Microsoft Print form opens OK from the mail message and when I select print, the print queue opens and shows the job spooling, but it never stops...
  3. Printing from Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing from Outlook: I'm running Windows 11 with the latest update, 22H2 and ever since installing I'm having problems printing from Outlook. The Microsoft Print form opens OK from the mail message and when I select print, the print queue opens and shows the job spooling, but it never stops...
  4. Quick print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quick print: Quick print does not work via 1 Windows file explorer right click one any type of file -> Quick Print or 2 From outlook 365. For this option the box in File->Print-> Print Options-> "Print Attached Files. Attachments will print to the default printer only" is checked.Look...
  5. Copying print from JPEG

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying print from JPEG: I cannot copy print from a JPEG file that is in Spanish. I would like to be able to copy the print and send to google translate. Is this possible in anyway with an app? Windows 10 home. [img] 176034
  6. Quick Print

Quick Print: Hi Im having a problem printing from the right click menu. The pictures print with a white block in the centre. Please help Windows 10 pro [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-print/9b28bcc9-3092-4658-8e80-fd0c94053b48
  7. Problem printing jpeg files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem printing jpeg files: Since yesterday both my printers aren't printing a complete image using jpeg files. PDF files are ok and print a complete image. How do I put this right please?...
  8. Outlook suddenly cannot quick print jpeg: - Windows can't find this picture. Check the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook suddenly cannot quick print jpeg: - Windows can't find this picture. Check the...: Hi there, Suddenly Outlook Email cannot quick print anymore and says an error message "Windows can't find this picture. Check the location, and then try again." I know this is a re-curing problem with outlook from ages ago, so am wondering any permanent solution/fix to...
  9. Cannot open Jpegs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open Jpegs: Hi, I am unable to open jpegs in Windows. I click on a file and I get a pop up stating 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.' I have watched countless videos on YouTube claiming a miracle...
  10. Printing Jpegs

Printing Jpegs: I have a problem printing jpegs through my new Lenovo Ideapad. I cant print word & pdf I know the printer is set up. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled and re-installed the photo app through the Powershell, and have also tried the repair app option to no avail. I also downloaded...