Windows 10: Cannot Re-activate my Win10 Pro and contact phone number is not valid for UK

Discus and support Cannot Re-activate my Win10 Pro and contact phone number is not valid for UK in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Cannot re-activte my Win10 Pro following update, Helpline phone number not valid for UK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gareth Owen Lewis, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Cannot Re-activate my Win10 Pro and contact phone number is not valid for UK

Cannot re-activte my Win10 Pro following update, Helpline phone number not valid for UK

:)

Gareth Owen Lewis, Nov 20, 2018
  2. paulsalter, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact?

Outlook 2013 has the following labels/fields for "Phone numbers":

• Assistant
    • Business
    • Business 2
    • Business Fax
    • Callback
    • Car
    • Company
    • Home
    • Home 2
    • Home Fax
    • ISDN
    • Mobile
    • Other
    • Other Fax
    • Pager
    • Primary
    • Radio
    • Telex
    • TTY/TDD
    Is it possible to add a custom label/field?

Cannot Re-activate my Win10 Pro and contact phone number is not valid for UK [​IMG]

King Mustard, Nov 20, 2018
  4. wishihad Win User

Cannot Re-activate my Win10 Pro and contact phone number is not valid for UK

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone Cannot Re-activate my Win10 Pro and contact phone number is not valid for UK :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Re-activate my Win10 Pro and contact phone number is not valid for UK

1. Cannot Re-activate my Win10 Pro and contact phone number is not valid for UK - Similar Threads - Cannot activate Win10

2. Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?: Hi, need the UK phone number for contacting gmail. Was using the 2 step verification process from 2015 - 2022. Can't access the primary and secondary address. ONLY my landline number was registered. Please respond urgently to A *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.*...
  3. Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need the UK phone number for gmail account recovery?: Hi, need the UK phone number for contacting gmail. Was using the 2 step verification process from 2015 - 2022. Can't access the primary and secondary address. ONLY my landline number was registered. Please respond urgently to A *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.*...
  4. Is this a valid Microsoft phone number - 07451284876

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a valid Microsoft phone number - 07451284876: Is this a valid Microsoft phone number - 07451284876Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-valid-microsoft-phone-number-07451284876/8464f3f7-27ea-4999-93ee-c5fb0181cdf8
  5. Is this a valid Microsoft phone number - 07451284876

Is this a valid Microsoft phone number - 07451284876: Is this a valid Microsoft phone number - 07451284876Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-valid-microsoft-phone-number-07451284876/8464f3f7-27ea-4999-93ee-c5fb0181cdf8
  6. Contact phone number?

Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  7. Contact phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  8. Support phone number - valid or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Support phone number - valid or not?: My computer froze and I was told to call Microsoft Support at 888 318-3127. I had trouble understanding the man and wondered if it was actually a contact. I feared he wanted into my computer....
  9. Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?: Please tell me if this number is a valid Microsoft phone number: 1-844-386-8965. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-phone-number-a-valid-microsoft-number/f0b7e4e8-5022-4d0d-a143-9817c924f677"
  10. Contact Support phone number

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Contact Support phone number: I need to talk to a support tech for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support-phone-number/9e9bfcd8-e9f6-4e48-9088-dd1a2ac11711