Windows 10: Cannot re add my JBL Flip 5 to my Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Cannot re add my JBL Flip 5 to my Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, last week my JBL Flip 5 worked fine with my laptop. Then I did something that is making the two unable to pair again. Here is the sequence of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ann Scharpf, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Cannot re add my JBL Flip 5 to my Windows 10 laptop

So, last week my JBL Flip 5 worked fine with my laptop. Then I did something that is making the two unable to pair again. Here is the sequence of events.

1. Was using JBL Flip 5 just fine with my laptop for Zoom meetings. However, had purchased Flip 5 for shower upstairs and was now keeping Flip 5 downstairs for meetings.

2. Came across my old JBL Flip 3 and thought, well I'll use that with laptop and move Flip 5 back upstairs.

3. Tried to add Flip 3 to laptop. It would not pair. My laptop could see the Flip 3 and I would select it to add. I got the message"Connecting ..." but the connection never would complete. Eventually, I get the message,"Try connecting your device again." I thought maybe problem was that only one of these devices could pair to the laptop, so I removed the Flip 5 from the laptop. Bad decision!!

4. Flip 3 still would not pair. I could see it as an available device and could click to select it but the process never completes and Now I thought was maybe because of old software/drivers etc for Flip 3.

5. Now I am trying to re-add the Flip 5 to the laptop and the Bluetooth connection process is displaying the exact same symptoms as when I tried to connect the Flip 3. I get the message"Connecting ..." but the connection never completes. Eventually, I get the message,"Try connecting your device again."

"Solutions" I have already tried:

• When I check my Windows updates, the system says I have all the current updates.
    • I have tried rebooting. Both the laptop and the speaker.
    • Looked at Bluetooth hardware options and all devices have a status of "This device is working properly."

I don't know what else to check but the speakers on my laptop are really **** and I would love to reconnect my JBL Flip 5, which was working perfectly last week. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

:)

Ann Scharpf, Apr 28, 2020

2. Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

Hi,

I have a problem which is ; My JBL Flip 3 is woking with my smartphones , but not with my Laptop , my problem is that The JBL Flip 3 is actually shown in the Bluetooth connected devices but the sound come from my own Laptop not from the JBL Flip 3 , I've
    done all the methods and it is still not working ,

Thanks , and hope u respond to me as fast as you can

Madridista Abu Ramyah, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing the JBL flip device on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly are you connecting the JBL device?
    • Is this issue confined only with the JBL device?
    • Have you tried to connect any other external devices to the ports and check if the issue persist?
    • Is the JBL device detected on your computer?
    • Which drivers have you tired to update?

I suggest you to deploy Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 28, 2020
  4. 3William Win User

Cannot re add my JBL Flip 5 to my Windows 10 laptop

Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

I have the same problem.

I had windows 7 and a new JBL Flip3. It was working. This weekend I upgrade to Windows 10 and the JBL stopped working. I have been working all weekend with Microsoft premium support and we have not fixed it yet. Like others the JBL is "paired" but
    not connected. There is no "button" we can push to connect. So when we right click on the speaker Icon and select "playback devices" the JBL is not listed. As it is not listed, it can't be selected as the default.

Not only myself but Microsoft Premium support have tried all the steps listed here. We have even done a reset. Updated all the drivers. Still not fixed.

Can this be escalated please?

3William, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Cannot re add my JBL Flip 5 to my Windows 10 laptop

1. Cannot re add my JBL Flip 5 to my Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot add JBL

2. How can I add my JBL Flip 5 speaker on speaker section on my ASUS ZenBook 14 system is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add my JBL Flip 5 speaker on speaker section on my ASUS ZenBook 14 system is not...: Guys, please help. I have an audio issue, my ASUS ZenBook 14, WIN 11, doesn"t wanna play sounds via bluetooth to my JBL Flip 5 speaker, although, I added the device and was recognised by the system and, yes, of course, bluetooth was on at both devices.Tried to add my JBL Flip...
  3. How can I add my JBL Flip 5 speaker on speaker section on my ASUS ZenBook 14 system is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add my JBL Flip 5 speaker on speaker section on my ASUS ZenBook 14 system is not...: Guys, please help. I have an audio issue, my ASUS ZenBook 14, WIN 11, doesn"t wanna play sounds via bluetooth to my JBL Flip 5 speaker, although, I added the device and was recognised by the system and, yes, of course, bluetooth was on at both devices.Tried to add my JBL Flip...
  4. Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer: I just bought a bluetooth device Hama Bluetooth USB Adapter, ver. 4.0 C2 +EDR in order to connect my pc to my speaker. It does find the speaker but it doesn't connect to it. After a while I get the message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."...
  5. My JBL Flip 5 isn't showing up when I try to add it as a Bluetooth device to my computer

My JBL Flip 5 isn't showing up when I try to add it as a Bluetooth device to my computer: I was trying to connect my JBL Flip 5 to my computer, but it wasn't working. So I tried removing the device and adding it again. However, when I tried to add it again, "JBL Flip 5" wasn't popping up, even though I pressed the Bluetooth button so it would connect and held it...
  6. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10

JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10: I have different Bluetooth speakers that can control and be controlled through windows 10 volume slide bar, except for a JBL Flip 5 speaker that can control the windows volume, but can't work the opposite way, windows volume controls just seam to be changing but actually it...
  7. Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer: I can't find a Bluetooth forum here - so I'm posting my question in the General forum: I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it...
  8. I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.

I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.: Hello, Microsoft Community. My name is Emmanuel and I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth speaker. Everything else connects fine, my headphones and xbox controller. Also, the speaker connects well to other devices. While trying to connect the speaker, Windows does...
  9. Bluetooth problems with JBL Flip 5 and re-connection with Windows 10 after restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth problems with JBL Flip 5 and re-connection with Windows 10 after restart: Hi together, I have some issues with JBL Flip 5 and Windows 10. I pair my speaker via Bluetooth and it connects. So far so good. But after I restart Windows 10 it does not connect with the speakers anymore although it is still paired. Also the connect button in Windows 10...
  10. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume: Hi, folks I have both JBL Flip 5 and JBL Flip 3. Ok. What's happening? When connected to Windows 10, my Flip 3 automatically syncs it's volume with system volume control. For instance: when I use the system volume controller / multimedia keyboard to turn the volume down,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl flip 5 try connecting your device again

2. windows 10 won;t recognize jbl flip 5