Windows 10: Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

Discus and support Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by melanchoolie, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through the Microsoft store as it does not show up in My Library and going to the Minecraft page results in me having to buy the game again. I am signed into the same Microsoft account that I redeemed the code on. I am not sure if being signed into both laptops on the same account would be the reason. I still own the other laptop if I need to sign out of it. Is there any way to fix this, or can I not get it back? I also still own the gift code for Minecraft. Thanks

:)

melanchoolie, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

Source: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update | Blogging Windows

Brink, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

1. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop. - Similar Threads - Cannot download Minecraft

2. Cannot re-download windows 10 edition Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot re-download windows 10 edition Minecraft: Hello, iv owned minecraft bedrock edition for a couple of years now, but uninstalled it to play cyberpunk for around 6 months. upon trying to reinstall it i cannot find it in my library, and I only have one Microsoft account. When i search the app on my computer there is...
  3. i cannot download minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot download minecraft windows 10 edition.: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, and it activated successfully but i cant install it. I go to the page and see this, but when i hover over the "install" button it comes up with a cross, and can't install it. how can i install it? I have tried everything, reset it,...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download

Minecraft Windows 10 edition re-download: Hello, I purchases Minecraft Java edition in January of 2018. I downloaded Java and Windows 10 vesion and enjoyed them both. I have a new laptop now and want to download again but can only find a way to download Java. I can't seem to find a way to get Windows 10 version...
  5. Cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I had it installed on my old PC but now I want to download it on a new machine. I try to redeem my code which wasused to download Windows 10 Edition but I don’t know how...
  6. Re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10: I recently got a new pc and wanted to re-download Minecraft windows 10 on it. I had previously claimed the code from Mojang on June 14th 2019 on my old pc. When I go to the Microsoft store to install it, it says that I do not own Minecraft windows 10. Is there any way to fix...
  7. Cannot download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello! I wanted to download MC on Microsoft Store, but it says that ARM is supported, but my X64 is not supported The laptop is: LENOVO ideapad 320-15AST Because the web didn't let me upload the photos, here is the photos on onedrive...
  8. Need help re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help re-downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I'm a Minecraft player who has been part of the community for a long time. I mainly played Minecraft Java Edition on my old computer and still do on my current/new one. I had got Minecraft Java Edition on a gift card when they also gave the Windows 10 Version of it for...
  9. I am not able to RE-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to RE-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: Hello I am a owner of Minecraft Java Edition AND The Windows 10 Edition, my issue is that I would like to RE-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but am not able to, I bought Java Edition when it included the Windows 10 Edition for free. I try to redeem my code which I think...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 re-download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 re-download: I had originally obtained Minecraft windows 10 through the free promotion they were doing to owners of the original Java edition of Minecraft. Several years, and computers later and here I am now, searching for my copy of Minecraft and seeing a buy button where I expected a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot redownload minecraft windows 10

2. how to download minecraft on windows 10 if you bought it on mac

3. cannot redowlaod minecraft on new pc

4. minecraft for windows 10 owned re download,
  5. how can i redownload java edition minecraft on a new laptop,
  6. i downloaded minecraft windows 10 but i got a new laptop