Windows 10: Cannot Re Install Minecraft

Discus and support Cannot Re Install Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently got a new PC and decided to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition as it was on my other PC, so i went to the Microsoft Store, signed into my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Asendingnat7, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Cannot Re Install Minecraft

I recently got a new PC and decided to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition as it was on my other PC, so i went to the Microsoft Store, signed into my account, and it wouldn't let me download it. All i could do was install the free trial even though i've already bought the game. I've made sure that it's the same Microsoft account that i bought the game on and still nothing. I have also tried to install the game remotely from the other PC with the game already installed and still nothing.

:)

Asendingnat7, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Marketplace thinks app is installed, when it isn't (and so I cannot re-install)

Hi Beatriz, and thankyou for your response. Actually, it does not answer the problem, unfortunately.

I cannot follow the step you suggest ('uninstall the free trial') because the app (neither the free trial nor the paid app) does not appear on my application list.

If I search for the app on marketplace, it won't let me install it (free trial or paid app) because it says that it is already installed. But because it does not show up on my app list, I cannot uninstall it.

It looks like the only answer is a hard reset and restore to factory settings. This is not a good answer really!

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Jim

Jim Chapman - Turnipsoft, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Cannot Re Install Minecraft

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Re Install Minecraft

1. Cannot Re Install Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Minecraft

2. cannot install minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot install minecraft: i purchased minecraft for my windows 10 pc but it won't install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-minecraft/f508c3c9-f6d7-48ae-8f0f-4d900b10bd2a
  3. Unable to re-install minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to re-install minecraft: I recently ran into the bug where you have to uninstall and reinstall minecraft, i deleted minecraft and tried to reinstall minecraft but then ran into the problem where I cant install it. How do i fix this?...
  4. Can not re-install Minecraft in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not re-install Minecraft in store: Every time I've tried to re-install Minecraft from the Microsoft store it tells me it cant find any devices even though there is nothing wrong with my device shown in my Microsoft account. I've tried: Updating windows Updating my PC Resetting the Microsoft store...
  5. Unable to re-install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to re-install Minecraft: I'm trying to re-install Minecraft after a complete re-do of the computer and re-installation of Windows 10. The game shows up in my Microsoft account that I own it. But when I click on reinstall, it says Thanks! We're trying to install this on your computer, and then...
  6. Cannot install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft: I just purchased minecraft and the MS store shows I own it. I select manage and then install. Nothing happens for a bit then a flashes Downloading for 1 second, then seems to exit without installing. Anyone know what needs to be done to make this download and install? -J...
  7. Minecraft Re-Installation Issue

Minecraft Re-Installation Issue: So I got Minecraft java on a prepaid card for my birthday like in 2011-2012. I used to play on a laptop and it worked fine. I then got a virus on said laptop and I stopped playing on it because on the virus. This laptop was factory reset to Windows 7 a few days ago by the...
  8. Minecraft Java Re-installation Issue

Minecraft Java Re-installation Issue: So I got Minecraft java on a prepaid card for my birthday like in 2011-2012. I used to play on a laptop and it worked fine. I then got a virus on said laptop and I stopped playing on it because on the virus. This laptop was factory reset to Windows 7 a few days ago by the...
  9. Unavle to re-install minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unavle to re-install minecraft: When I was trying to re-install minecraft as i wanted to play it because i had previously had it before but uninstalled it but now when trying to re-install it is saying to login with my microsoft account to re-install even though im already logged in what do i do?...
  10. Minecraft re-installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft re-installation: I want to play Minecraft with my friend on the Windows 10 PC. But I have a problem because I started to install this game in April but didn’t finish and I now have a used gift code. What can I do so that not to buy the game again?...