Windows 10: Cannot reach the Nextdoor.com website

Discus and support Cannot reach the Nextdoor.com website in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I receive emails from Nextdoor.com but cannot reach the website - either from links in the email or when searching Nextdoor.com. It had been working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luddite1, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Luddite1 Win User

Cannot reach the Nextdoor.com website

I receive emails from Nextdoor.com but cannot reach the website - either from links in the email or when searching Nextdoor.com. It had been working perfectly but then stopped and its only with Nextdoor that I have this problem. As an 85 year old Luddite, please don't be too technical in answering. Thanks...

:)

Luddite1, Dec 21, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 21, 2018
  3. fonsihe Win User
    Can't reach a certain website

Thanks a lot for you reply.

Sorry that I saw it only 3 days after you sent t to me. Hotmail had pushed your answer in the junk section, so I missed it. The problem with not reaching that website got solved two days after my question to you, as it was suddenly reachable as usual. So
    probably the problem was based on the server's side of that website. Just strange, that during the trouble to reach it by my wifi, it was working on the data transfer by my cell's sim card.

Thanks a lot for taking your time to try to help me out.

Fons

fonsihe, Dec 21, 2018
  4. BobJuhasz Win User

can not get mail fron Nextdoor Hutchinson green Mountain site

I used to get emails from Nextdoor but can no longer get them.

BobJuhasz, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot reach the Nextdoor.com website - Similar Threads - Cannot reach Nextdoor

2. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  3. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  4. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft edge starts but cannot reach any websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft edge starts but cannot reach any websites: Windows Edge stopped working. It cannot reach any websites. MSN News is also not working. It works fine on my iphone, but not the Windows 10 PC....
  6. Nextdoor Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nextdoor Issue: I cannot get into a website called nextdoor. I continue to receive "494 Error". I noticed this started happening after Microsoft did an update. When will Microsoft fix this??? This is extremely inconvenient!!! Very unhappy with Microsoft :-((...
  7. Microsoft Edge cannot reach any website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge cannot reach any website: Edge will not connect to any website. Have reset, deleted all settings - nothing works. All other apps and browsers connect no problem. I then deleted network profile using Regedit. Hardwired Ethernet connection profile rebuilt and Edge worked briefly. But on second...
  8. Can't reach a certain website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't reach a certain website: Hi to the tech guys of this forum I'm visiting a website of an US author about literature for number of years and participating at its forum. Now I suddenly don't have any access and I just get the answer that the website isn't responding (same thing for firefox, explorer...
  9. Cannot Reach this page

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Reach this page: Hello This post is in regards to a website that I'm attempting to access. Within the email there is a highlighted link "Store" where I access a link to purchase my photos.. Clicking on this link Message reads Cannot reach this page, Refresh or Search. Clicking on Refresh...
  10. Cannot reach/access websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot reach/access websites: Hi, I hope I have posted this in the right forum, apologies if I haven't. Here is the problem I'm having. I bought a HP ENVY 17t just over a month ago. For the first week, 10 days, everything was fine, I have a good internet connection with TWC and the wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nextdoor website not working

2. why cant i access nextdoor website

3. cant reach nextdoor website

4. nextdoor cant reach this page,
  5. nextdoor website problems ,
  6. cannot open nextdoor website,
  7. why is nextdoor website not working,
  8. nextdoor sign in problems,
  9. nextdoor 494 error,
  10. cant access nextdoor website,
  11. nextdoor not working in edge,