Windows 10: Cannot Reach this page

Discus and support Cannot Reach this page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello This post is in regards to a website that I'm attempting to access. Within the email there is a highlighted link "Store" where I access a link... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tonteen73, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Tonteen73 Win User

Cannot Reach this page

Hello
    This post is in regards to a website that I'm attempting to access. Within the email there is a highlighted link "Store" where I access a link to purchase my photos.. Clicking on this link Message reads Cannot reach this page, Refresh or Search. Clicking on Refresh nothing happens, click on Search brings up all the connecting websites but each one I try to open they all show the same. Cannot reach this page. This website is the only one that shows that. All others such as My Bank , Kaiser etc all open without incident. I do not understand this .I tried everything I even sent an email to this company about this issue The email could not be sent either , Up until today I have had no problems with this company/website. What happened, and Why? I have Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

:)

Tonteen73, Sep 29, 2016

2. Can't reach this page

Hi Rob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know does the issue occur while using Internet explorer ?

Meanwhile I suggest you to open the internet explorer in emulation mode and see if you are able to access the particular web page.

Please follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open the link or website you want then press the Key F12 .
    • In the new opened window select emulation and got to
      user agent string
      and select internet explorer 11 from the drop down list and minimize the Window and refresh the web page and see if you are able to access the websites.

Hope this helps.

If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 29, 2016
  3. Rob_DM Win User
    Can't reach this page

I'm having an issue with Internet connectivity to certain sites. I can access these sites just fine for maybe the first couple minutes. Then as I'm navigating in the site ... it starts coming up that Microsoft Edge "Can't reach this page". I can go to
    other websites, but not this one for some indefinite amount of time. I have a Wireless network card in my desktop also, and by enabling it and disabling my wired connection I can get back into the site for a couple more minutes until it disables ... then
    switch back and itll be enabled again on the wired.

Ive run the Internet Connectivity Troubleshooter to identify problems with connecting to a particular site. It comes up saying there is an error where "one or more network protocols are missing". Ive tried to automatically repair these as an administrator
    to no effect. Heres what the full error message says:

Cannot Reach this page [​IMG]

Ive even freshly reinstalled Win10 to try and remove this issue. One time the automatic troubleshooter fixed the issue ... but it came back again in the same amount of time. I have tried this using my network as both public and private via a home group
    ... same problems.

Why does it work intermittently? What changes between when I'm accessing the site just fine and a few moments later it decides it doesn't like the site? Whatever this protocol is its handling it wrong. Its either not applying it at all in the beginning
    or its deleting or changing something that it should not be. Id hate to have to start using a more reliable browser. This happens with all sites, too. Theres nothing shady about the particular forum I'm accessing either.

Rob_DM, Sep 29, 2016
  4. pepanee Win User

Cannot Reach this page

1) Right click the link, click on Copy Link, and paste it in the address bar. Does it look like a valid website link?
    2) If so, search for, and open, on your computer
    iexplore.exe
    and paste that link there and try it, does it work?

pepanee, Sep 29, 2016
  5. Bree New Member
  6. Tonteen73 Win User
    Hello
    Everyone or just me.com worked for me. I was online all afternoon even had HP remote support could not even find the problem.. I would think if it is for everyone then why have everyone assume something went wrong with there computer. This is so unacceptable. I'm going to say your answer was my Savior so we shall see.
    Thank You

Tonteen73, Sep 29, 2016
  7. Tonteen73 Win User
    [/
    Hello Again
    I need a better explanation about down foreveryoneorjustme.com. When I enter the web address and then it shows For everyone not just you. Does that mean everyone who tries to connect to her website encounters the same problem Or does it mean someone else in the Background?
    This same company sent Email cannot be delivered showing NX Domain, Domain name cannot be found. Now this does not make sense because for the past several months I had no issues emailing her/company/business at this email address.*Sad

Tonteen73, Sep 29, 2016
  8. Cannot Reach this page

Hi:

If emails are undeliverable, the domain name cannot be found, and the website cannot be reached, it sure sounds as if the company in question has gone belly up, no???

It might help us to better help you if you could please tell us the URL or the name of the company?
    For safety, perhaps "munge" the URL, e.g. hxxp://www.funnysite.com or put it into code tags, such as:
    Code: http://www.funnysite.com[/quote] Just a thought...

MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 30, 2016
  9. Bree New Member
    It's a way to see if the fault is at your end or at the website. If you put in the address of a website 'Down for Everyone...' will try to connect and report what it sees. If a web sever has gone down, or the site no longer exists, then you get this:

Is not_a_real_site.com down?

A working site shows this:
    As MoxieMomma says, if you can't deliver emails either it sounds like the company has gone out of business and the domain no longer exists.

10. Tonteen73 Win User
    Just a thought...

MM[/quote] Web Server's Default Page

Tonteen73, Sep 30, 2016
  11. Tonteen73 Win User
    This is a young lady who is a professional photographer, she started her business years ago and takes all kinds of beautiful pictures regarding the years 1940's 1950's etc. I finally got the opportunity and the money to have her do photos of myself. The photos are done, She has a link "Store' where you click on where you purchase your photos, this link will not open ,message cannot reach this page. over and over, proceeded to access her web pages nothing opens cannot reach this page will not even refresh. You stated business has belly flopped maybe. I cannot believe that would happen she would have mentioned it to me. I would think, or some sort of letter to let us know. not just shut down with no warning. Clients have to pay her for her services mine was $250. So I can't imagine this happening. But rest assure I will keep it in mind. Thank You

Tonteen73, Sep 30, 2016
  12. Tonteen73 Win User
    Ok thank You....

Tonteen73, Sep 30, 2016
  13. pepanee Win User

Cannot Reach this page

The website does not work over here for me either =\
    Do you have her email address/phone number? You should contact her that way and ask her if the site is down temporarily or whatnot. She will have more info if you can contact her.

pepanee, Sep 30, 2016
  14. Bree New Member
    All may not be as bad as it seems. There is a Facebook page, and there is recent activity on that. But none of the link to the website work from there either.
    Marilee Caruso Photography

And a 2017 Calendar to buy: Marilee Caruso | MagCloud

So it looks like business is fine and this could all be just a big mistake in the registration for the domain. A Whois lookup says 'no information found'.

PS: If you are on Facebook, can you use their 'send message' to make contact? (I don't do Facebook, so not sure how that works)

PPS: there's a phone number on this page: https://www.facebook.com/marileecaru...m&tab=overview

15. Tonteen73 Win User
    I decided to go on Facebook and send her a private message to see if that would work. "Yes" it worked.. She said she had to update her credit card info. and apologized. That it should be working now. Thank Goodness. Anyway thank you all for all your support. Now I know where to go with my computer etc questions

Tonteen73, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

Cannot Reach this page

1. Cannot Reach this page - Similar Threads - Cannot Reach page

2. Hmmm… can't reach this page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hmmm… can't reach this page: Hmmm… can't reach this pageCheck if there is a typo in provisioning.sharepointpnp.com.If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN...
  3. Can't reach this page: iluhruhru.xyz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reach this page: iluhruhru.xyz: I've started getting this weird message saying:Hmmm... can't reach this pageIt looks like the webpage at http://iluhruhru.xyz/pg/?to=https%3A%2F%2Fir3.xyz%2F62c6ffa6b8dcb might be having issues or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.Using Windows 11 and...
  4. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  5. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

“hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  6. Hmmmmm......can't reach this page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hmmmmm......can't reach this page: Please, someone help me fix this problem. I have tried everything I know of and I still keep getting this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hmmmmmcant-reach-this-page/ca9e0fab-3a10-4775-8dc8-2d012e77faa9
  7. Can't Reach This Page Securely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Reach This Page Securely: Does anyone have a definitive answer to solve this problem. I cannot login to PayPal as it says my security settings are out of date or inadequate. Also can't access a local newspaper's electronic edition. I've checked my TSL settings and versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 are...
  8. Can't Reach This Page

Can't Reach This Page: I keep getting Can't Reach This Page every time I right click and then click open new tab. How come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reach-this-page/5acf2d4f-66a2-484c-ab64-19d7a2a1fbee
  9. "Hmmm...cannot reach this page! Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Hmmm...cannot reach this page! Windows 10: When I make a mistake entering a URL, or if there's no such URL, I usually see this message "Hmmm... cannot reach this page!" But today I got this message: [ATTACH] BT (largest UK provider) is my broadband provider. I've been on their community forum this morning in a...
  10. Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge: When I began with my new system that had Windows 10 pre-installed, I had heard of the problem wherein folks were getting notices that a page could not be reached but never experienced the issue. However, of late, say within the past month or so, I am now getting this message...