Windows 10: Cannot Reach this page

Discus and support Cannot Reach this page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Searching for the photographer's name gives several results, one of which is her facebook page which seems active. marilee caruso photos - Google... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tonteen73, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Bastet Win User

Cannot Reach this page

Searching for the photographer's name gives several results, one of which is her facebook page which seems active.
    marilee caruso photos - Google Search perhaps the website has ceased to exist or the domain name has expired.

Bastet, Sep 30, 2016

2. Hi:

According to the OP's last post (#13):

However, it looks as if it is still not fixed. Domain is still down, as of the moment.
    (I guess her FB page still works.)

Sounds a bit dodgy to me, especially for someone to whom the OP and others have paid $250 or more for goods/services. I would not be in a hurry to fork over any $$ to this person.

But "to each his own"....

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Bastet Win User
    Yes does sound a bit 'iffy' if after the OP made contact & problem still not recitified.

Bastet, Sep 30, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

Cannot Reach this page

I is the weekend, you know. How may hosting providers do you know that keep their offices open 24/7? I'd not expect anything to happen until Monday at the earliest. *Smile

5. Bastet Win User
    Depends on how long the op has been trying to contact the person to get the website link rectified, if recently then yes the weekend may be a factor, if several days or weeks then there's a problem somewhere. *Smile

Bastet, Oct 1, 2016
  6. Tonteen73 Win User
    Hello Again
    Yes I guess there is some type of problem, She stated to me from Facebook. She called the C/C card co, stated 24/48 hours to take effect. I'm questioning this because now I'm finding the same problem again but in a different way. When I log out of my Comcast acct. The same message comes up "Cannot reach this page" "Search" for what you want. Doing this all Comcast web pages I cannot open.. I cannot believe this. Why would it show Cannot reach this page After" I sign out. I'm perplexed and upset about this. Thanks for your patience

Tonteen73, Oct 1, 2016
  7. Bastet Win User
    If there's still a problem with the website after Wednesday then there's something wrong which is not being rectified (either by the photographer, the CC company, the website host or other). I wouldn't be thinking there's something fishy about it yet but it does make you wonder especially as it would be easy for her to say something on her FB page apologising for the site being down & giving a time frame of when it will be back online.

Bastet, Oct 1, 2016
  8. Bree New Member

Cannot Reach this page

Thema:

Cannot Reach this page

1. Cannot Reach this page - Similar Threads - Cannot Reach page

2. Hmmm… can't reach this page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hmmm… can't reach this page: Hmmm… can't reach this pageCheck if there is a typo in provisioning.sharepointpnp.com.If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN...
  3. Can't reach this page: iluhruhru.xyz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reach this page: iluhruhru.xyz: I've started getting this weird message saying:Hmmm... can't reach this pageIt looks like the webpage at http://iluhruhru.xyz/pg/?to=https%3A%2F%2Fir3.xyz%2F62c6ffa6b8dcb might be having issues or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.Using Windows 11 and...
  4. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  5. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

“hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  6. Hmmmmm......can't reach this page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hmmmmm......can't reach this page: Please, someone help me fix this problem. I have tried everything I know of and I still keep getting this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hmmmmmcant-reach-this-page/ca9e0fab-3a10-4775-8dc8-2d012e77faa9
  7. Can't Reach This Page Securely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Reach This Page Securely: Does anyone have a definitive answer to solve this problem. I cannot login to PayPal as it says my security settings are out of date or inadequate. Also can't access a local newspaper's electronic edition. I've checked my TSL settings and versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 are...
  8. Can't Reach This Page

Can't Reach This Page: I keep getting Can't Reach This Page every time I right click and then click open new tab. How come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reach-this-page/5acf2d4f-66a2-484c-ab64-19d7a2a1fbee
  9. "Hmmm...cannot reach this page! Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Hmmm...cannot reach this page! Windows 10: When I make a mistake entering a URL, or if there's no such URL, I usually see this message "Hmmm... cannot reach this page!" But today I got this message: [ATTACH] BT (largest UK provider) is my broadband provider. I've been on their community forum this morning in a...
  10. Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge: When I began with my new system that had Windows 10 pre-installed, I had heard of the problem wherein folks were getting notices that a page could not be reached but never experienced the issue. However, of late, say within the past month or so, I am now getting this message...