Windows 10: Cannot read viewing pane of any program if window is resized or maximized

Discus and support Cannot read viewing pane of any program if window is resized or maximized in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Suddenly I can't maximize or resize a window without the image becoming completely corrupted and unreadable. I can't find any info on this specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marius_85, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Marius_85 Win User

Cannot read viewing pane of any program if window is resized or maximized

Suddenly I can't maximize or resize a window without the image becoming completely corrupted and unreadable. I can't find any info on this specific problem anywhere. This is happening in several programs including Chrome and Word. In Chrome, any notifications popping up also suffer the same issue. Below is a screenshot of a maximized MS Word document. Any ideas what is wrong or how to fix? Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is making it very difficult to get any work done! Cannot read viewing pane of any program if window is resized or maximized db5f393f-e664-403f-9be3-ebdf092ee19e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Marius_85, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Babahelen Win User

Printing in reading pane view

I cannot print in reading pane view in Micrsoft Edge even though I right click print or use 3 dots..reading pane view wil not print article

Babahelen, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer Preview Pane - resizing doesn't resize the file being previewed!

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate information and resolution regarding your concern in resizing Windows 10 File Explorer Preview Pane, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Cannot read viewing pane of any program if window is resized or maximized

Preview pane is not available while viewing the pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the file format of the image that you would like to see in preview pane.

If the preview pane doesn’t appear, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Open the folder where the images are located.

• Click on View option at the top and choose
      Preview pane.

• Now you will be able to see the images on the Preview pane.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Cannot read viewing pane of any program if window is resized or maximized

1. Cannot read viewing pane of any program if window is resized or maximized - Similar Threads - Cannot read viewing

2. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  3. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  4. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't resize/maximize window: Hey there. I wanted to make a game GTA IV run in windowed mode the game runs in fullscreen mode and there is no option within the game's settings to change the mode as I often switch between windows. I added the line "-windowed" without quotations to a command line file...
  5. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't resize/maximize window: Hey there. I wanted to make a game GTA IV run in windowed mode the game runs in fullscreen mode and there is no option within the game's settings to change the mode as I often switch between windows. I added the line "-windowed" without quotations to a command line file...
  6. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Resize Reading Pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Resize Reading Pane: Hi We are migrating from Gmail to 365 in a week - I am trying Outlook this week and noticed that I can make the Reading Pane bigger to the left but cannot make it smaller to the right - is there a setting to disable this? Many thanks 175354
  9. View Pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View Pane: When I'm working with PDF files, and I need Preview Pane, it doesn't open full. I only see a little and if I need to see more I have to almost close the column of the file names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-pane/b42fefc0-2bb4-47e0-b606-eb444ca928bc
  10. Widow pane resize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Widow pane resize: In Windows I0 , I cannot see the full messages from Messenger. The right edge cuts off part of the message. I've researched and found an answer you gave previously on December 15, 2017 to SuzyKoontz. However your answer doesn't work for me because I do not have the choice...