Windows 10: Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password.

Discus and support Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I uploaded the new version of Windows 10, I cannot send or receive emails on my account. It keeps saying enter user id and password. I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Donna_3, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Donna_3 Win User

Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password.

After I uploaded the new version of Windows 10, I cannot send or receive emails on my account. It keeps saying enter user id and password. I know both and it keeps popping up. I use Windows Live 11.

:)

Donna_3, Jun 13, 2019

2. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I don't know how this guy is managing it but he keeps resetting my password in live.

I had a backup email trough gmail and he changed that too

so then my gmail had a back email to aol and so I reset my gmail then I was able to reset my live.

Next morning he reset my live again! I manged to get it back by using gmail again to reset it which oddly enough he didn't reset my gmail password this time.

I have now since used a an extremmmmmleeey long password generated at random for live to see if that keeps him out.

The scary thing is I have a totally unrelated other gmail account. Guess what I find in the deleted folder of my live account. A reset password email for my STEAM CONFIRMED TOTALLY UNRELATED TO OTHER EMAILS EMAIL ACCOUNT! It was all in dutch too with link (I didn't click on the links though). How did he figure that one out? Thankfully my secure steam gmail account hasn't had its password reseted yet.

How is this guy doing this? My password were strong. I suppose i'll see if he gets in now with this new pass.

Keep in mind this is a fresh reformat and my Firewall from my router is on.

I've done scans anyway and everything is clean.

EDIT: I'd also like to add I had a password reset email from steam in my gmail account. But I did not have my password reset for either my gmail or steam.

AphexDreamer, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password.

Live mail asks for login creds then gives following error:Unable to dend/receive mail for XXXX. An incorrect password was entered.

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

you are getting the error 0x800CCC92 in Windows Live Mail because the password you had entered is not correct. Or, in other words, the password provided to the email client does not match the account username.

To solve the Windows Live Mail error 0x800CCC92, you have to double check both the password and the user ID (username) you had supplied when the email account was set up. Please understand that in order to access your email account successfully,
    the login information has to be correct.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Start the Windows Live Mail email client.
    • Click "Tools" from the top menu and choose "Accounts".
    • A pop up will be displayed showing you all the email accounts in Windows Live Mail. Select the one that's giving you the error and then click the "Properties" button.
    • Another pop up window shows all the settings associated with this account.
    • Under the "Servers" tab double check the "E-mail username" and "Password". One of them would definitely be incorrect which is resulting in the Windows Live Mail error ID 0x800CCC92.
    • To avoid having to enter the username and password each time, check the box in front of "Remember password".
    • Once you make appropriate changes, click the "Apply" button followed by "OK". Close the other pop-up window.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password.

1. Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password. - Similar Threads - Cannot receive emails

2. i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account: i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account But i have not requested this at all. So I worry somebody tries to hack my account. Cheers,...
  3. i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account: i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account But i have not requested this at all. So I worry somebody tries to hack my account. Cheers,...
  4. Email ID or password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email ID or password: Your email ID is changed recover it.* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-id-or-password/dec1331c-8d9c-44fb-80f5-7c359feff093
  5. Email ID or password

Email ID or password: Your email ID is changed recover it.* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-id-or-password/dec1331c-8d9c-44fb-80f5-7c359feff093
  6. Windows Live Email will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Email will not send or receive.: Windows Live Email will not send or receive. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email-will-not-send-or-receive/43324ab0-eb91-4978-a1bd-b9ebd1f1095e
  7. Windows Live Email will not send or receive.

Windows Live Email will not send or receive.: Windows Live Email will not send or receive. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email-will-not-send-or-receive/43324ab0-eb91-4978-a1bd-b9ebd1f1095e
  8. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  9. cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live email: Windows 10 did an update and after the update was complete, I could not send or receive emails in Windows Live email. There ws and Unknown error message . The mail Error ID was 0x800C013E...
  10. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont my windows live email account recieve