Windows 10: Cannot receive emails

Discus and support Cannot receive emails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of a sudden, in the past few days I cannot open my emails on my PC although I can on my phone! I can access the email page and the 'loading' icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Keith Jones Ed, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Cannot receive emails

All of a sudden, in the past few days I cannot open my emails on my PC although I can on my phone! I can access the email page and the 'loading' icon appears but never opens my new mail which incidentally is btmail. When I try to access sent mail a message appears 'no attachment found' but I can compose and sent mail.

I have tried with Google UK, Google Chrome and Edge and I have also deleted cache and cookie files. I have also tried system restore but all these things have not solved the problem - what else can I do.

Please give your answer in simple terms as I am not particularly computer literate.

Thanks,

Keith Jones Ed

:)

Keith Jones Ed, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Sep 26, 2020
  3. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Sep 26, 2020
  4. jarnie Win User

Cannot receive emails

Emails received YESTERDAY won't display

All emails in my IN box are displayed EXCEPT those recieved yesterday (the subheading Yesterday has no emails listed under).
    If I login to my isp's Mail server I can see them.

If I reorder (sort) all emails by NAME I can find all emails received yesterday but if I then reorder (resort) by DATE the emails received yesterday don't display.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    John Windows 7 Office 2010

jarnie, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Cannot receive emails

1. Cannot receive emails - Similar Threads - Cannot receive emails

2. cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot receive emails: cannot receive emails but can send ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails/e99370ff-2461-4545-82fc-7d518ca4c288
  3. cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot receive emails: cannot receive emails but can send ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails/e99370ff-2461-4545-82fc-7d518ca4c288
  4. Cannot receive emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot receive emails: I cannot receive emails from my Outlook....some emails come through, but others do not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails/065dba14-6969-4acd-9a85-abfe99b9be0c
  5. cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot receive emails: cannot receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-emails/dff9e13e-6608-444f-b0bf-ce80d51e1d1e
  6. Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving: I cannot send emails through my Windows Mail App. I have removed and added my gmail account twice. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows Mail app using the powershell run code to remove it. I have looked on community forums and no resolutions have worked for me. This is...
  7. Cannot receive emails

Cannot receive emails: Cannot receive email in my verizon email account. Lost the internet one day and everything was lost in my verizon email account and now cannot receive emails in my verizon email account....
  8. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  9. cannot receive email

cannot receive email: cannot receive emails but can send them.when I send email to my address I get it bounced back with error message550.5.1.1 .Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-email/ef906d4e-e963-4546-8b15-519e880ebbfb
  10. Cannot download a picture received in an email

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot download a picture received in an email: I am new to this computer and windows 10. I am trying to use as WALLPAPER a picture I received in an email but i cannot even save it. A right click only gives me the COPY option. 50859