Windows 10: Cannot receive or send e-mail

Discus and support Cannot receive or send e-mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aussie Perry, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Cannot receive or send e-mail

G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry

:)

Aussie Perry, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Pitbulls2 Win User

Sending an e-mail I received to another contact

Good morning

I have a question on how to forward an e-mail to another contact.

I received an e-mail and I want to send it to another contact, but

can't find any information on how to do it.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Pitbulls2, Dec 11, 2022
  3. MaryWebb1 Win User
    E-mail not sending/receiving

E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation

MaryWebb1, Dec 11, 2022
  4. bsneller Win User

Cannot receive or send e-mail

Cant send receive e-mail on 3G network

I have e-mail with sbcglobal and Gmail. T-mobile is my 3g provider. With N900 I cannot send or receive e-mails on 3G network. However, it works fine when I am on wifi. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this problem.

bsneller, Dec 11, 2022
Thema:

Cannot receive or send e-mail

1. Cannot receive or send e-mail - Similar Threads - Cannot receive send

2. E mail okay to receive just cannot send, sits in Outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E mail okay to receive just cannot send, sits in Outbox: Setting up a new computer that has Windows 11 installed and am now unable to send email but there is no problem receiving email. Sending email from the server account which is Spectrum and also from my iphone with no problem, so it is only with my desktop...
  3. E mail okay to receive just cannot send, sits in Outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E mail okay to receive just cannot send, sits in Outbox: Setting up a new computer that has Windows 11 installed and am now unable to send email but there is no problem receiving email. Sending email from the server account which is Spectrum and also from my iphone with no problem, so it is only with my desktop...
  4. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  5. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  6. Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?: A friend of mine tells me that he can send but not receive email from Yahoo-Mail and that it is probably a server malfunction. What possibilities are there for problem solving or hints / instructions. I also do not know whether he accesses his e-mail program via the...
  7. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  8. E-mail not sending/receiving

E-mail not sending/receiving: E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-sendingreceiving/feff0be5-030e-469d-b70f-41808ea9c006
  9. Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook: I'm no longer able to receive e-mail on a POP account through Outlook 2010 or Mail apps. Windows keeps asking for the password, and I keep entering it. I re-entered the password in the two apps, and still, it gets rejected. The password hasn't been changed, and it still...
  10. sending e-mails

sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6