Windows 10: cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.

Discus and support cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; back ground: PC suddenly running EXTREMELY slow after it did an automatic repair. trying to fix, cant even load disk defrag or cleanup. went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lauthom2, Oct 6, 2022.

1. lauthom2 Win User

cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.

back ground: PC suddenly running EXTREMELY slow after it did an automatic repair. trying to fix, cant even load disk defrag or cleanup. went to microsoft support to use their help chat, but as soon as i enter my info it says "we cannot assist you as you are not the owner of this case" ....... I built this pc, bought my windows system, and still use the same email. HOW DO I FIX THIS.

:)

lauthom2, Oct 6, 2022
  2. ViperEye Win User

You are not the owner of the case.

Trying to contact Support and can't get past "You are not the owner of the case." I followed a suggested link from this site and that went nowhere. I wanted to report an annoying, persistent email. This is the bothersome email:

cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case. be0016dd-afb2-471a-8108-f88b7e1d9299?upload=true.png

ViperEye, Oct 6, 2022
  3. you are not the owner of the case

I have the same problem,i signed in with my account and the case is even registered in my account but when i open the link and get redirected it keeps saying i am not the owner of the case

GebSzakács, Oct 6, 2022
  4. cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.

you are not the owner of the case

What is wrong with these MS bozos?!? All I get is "You are not the owner of the case," and that's it.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?????

I certainly AM the owner! I just opened a case wherein the Store gives me an error (Code: 0x00000000) and does not download ANYTHING!

I tried to open a chat with technical support and get that stupid, no-information message. AND NO WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE!!!!!!!

MarkPruitt, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.

1. cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case. - Similar Threads - cannot receive support

2. cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.: back ground: PC suddenly running EXTREMELY slow after it did an automatic repair. trying to fix, cant even load disk defrag or cleanup. went to microsoft support to use their help chat, but as soon as i enter my info it says "we cannot assist you as you are not the owner of...
  3. cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.: back ground: PC suddenly running EXTREMELY slow after it did an automatic repair. trying to fix, cant even load disk defrag or cleanup. went to microsoft support to use their help chat, but as soon as i enter my info it says "we cannot assist you as you are not the owner of...
  4. support chat feature not working, says "You are not the owner of the case" My cursor is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support chat feature not working, says "You are not the owner of the case" My cursor is...: Two days ago support said I needed to contact my computer company because I was missing my driver for my touch pad. They sent me back to Microsoft saying that it is a windows 11 issue and that do not have the driver either. Microsoft must uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall...
  5. support chat feature not working, says "You are not the owner of the case" My cursor is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    support chat feature not working, says "You are not the owner of the case" My cursor is...: Two days ago support said I needed to contact my computer company because I was missing my driver for my touch pad. They sent me back to Microsoft saying that it is a windows 11 issue and that do not have the driver either. Microsoft must uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall...
  6. You are not the owner of this case - Audio Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are not the owner of this case - Audio Support: A friend of mine recently sent me a new laptop and I'm having issues with the audio. It works perfectly for about 40-50 minutes then slowly starts crackling. If I go into the setting and change the output it instantly fixes itself... for another 45 minutes and I have to keep...
  7. You are not the owner of this case - Audio Support

You are not the owner of this case - Audio Support: A friend of mine recently sent me a new laptop and I'm having issues with the audio. It works perfectly for about 40-50 minutes then slowly starts crackling. If I go into the setting and change the output it instantly fixes itself... for another 45 minutes and I have to keep...
  8. why am i getting you are not the owner of this case?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i getting you are not the owner of this case?: Im trying to connect with a microsoft employer to solve a problem on my sistem and when the chat is loading it says, you are not the owner of this case. please help...
  9. why am i getting you are not the owner of this case?

why am i getting you are not the owner of this case?: Im trying to connect with a microsoft employer to solve a problem on my sistem and when the chat is loading it says, you are not the owner of this case. please help...
  10. why am i getting you are not the owner of this case?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging