Windows 10: Cannot reconnect bluetooth keyboard on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot reconnect bluetooth keyboard on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech k380 Bluetooth keyboard and I can connect this keyboard on windows, but every time that I switch to another device and go back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ricardo Malias, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Cannot reconnect bluetooth keyboard on Windows 10

I have a Logitech k380 Bluetooth keyboard and I can connect this keyboard on windows, but every time that I switch to another device and go back to windows this system can't recognize the keyboard anymore, so I have to unplug the Bluetooth USB receiver, plug again and magically windows recognize the keyboard.I have a Mac and a Linux which this problem didn't happen, so I am assuming that issue is related to windows.Someone had faced this problem too? There is anything that I can do to solve this issue?

:)

Ricardo Malias, Jul 2, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Bluetooth devices will not reconnect after paired

After the latest major update to windows 10, my Bluetooth headset and my Bluetooth keyboard, after pairing, will not reconnect after disconnected. These devices have always been able to reconnect for subsequent uses even after original windows 10 install.
    After this latest update, they no longer automatically reconnect. They are both listed in the devices list but will not connect. I have to remove and repair every time. Thanks for any help.

jayanddeborah, Jul 2, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Cannot reconnect bluetooth keyboard on Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

Cannot reconnect bluetooth keyboard on Windows 10

1. Cannot reconnect bluetooth keyboard on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot reconnect bluetooth

2. Problem with bluetooth reconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with bluetooth reconnecting: I already have my bluetooth keyboard (sk64s) paired with my pc. But everytime i turn on my pc and keyboartd, it doesnt connect automatically. I have to unpair ir by removing device and pair it again. Its a real pain for me and hurting my workflow. What can I do to fix...
  3. Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed: Hello, My bluetooth Keyboard Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard or something like that suddenly started performing different actions to what the buttons were meant to do earlier today. F3, instead of turning the volume down, performed the same action as pressing Control+F....
  4. Getting reconnected to Bluetooth

Getting reconnected to Bluetooth: I'm trying to reconnect my tv to my laptop, via Bluetooth, but it's not showing up in the list of items to choose from. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-reconnected-to-bluetooth/9b3450b4-91c0-414c-a080-c10ec19613cb
  5. how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10

how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10: as many others have experienced, once you connect a Bluetooth device and you lose connection for whatever reason.... there is no option to reconnect the device other than removing the device and re-adding it. There has to be a better way.. in Linux, all i have to do is click...
  6. Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset

Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset: Hello, I recently just removed my Bluetooth headphones device from settings, to reconnect them just after. But then when I put my Bluetooth headset in pairing mode, my PC windows 10 won't find the device anymore. I have absolutely no idea how this easy thing can be so...
  7. Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Reconnecting with Bluetooth: Okay so this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter if it is my BT headset, game controller, speaker, mouse or keyboard. If i turn off said BT device when i turn it back on i have to go into BT settings on my computer, unpair the device, and then repair it....
  8. Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect

Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect: I have a bluetooth keyboard and I cannot connect it with my laptop. My laptop bluetooth have no trouble because it still can connect with other device (like my speaker) And my bluetooth keyboard also working completely fine because it can connect with other devices...
  9. Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping, then won't reconnect to bluetooth

Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping, then won't reconnect to bluetooth: I use the microsoft designer bluetooth keyboard. The problem is it goes to sleep if not being used for around 10 minutes. It then takes at least 10-15 minutes of messing around with bluetooth to get it to reconnect again (turning bluetooth and the keyboard on and off again,...
  10. Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard: Hi, I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac. The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400. [img] I did install the latest...