Windows 10: Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard

Discus and support Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Badicam for record screen by Microsoft Whiteboard but i cannot record mouse cursor Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by suphanat s., Oct 14, 2019.

1. Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard

I use Badicam for record screen by Microsoft Whiteboard
    but i cannot record mouse cursor

Thank you

:)

suphanat s., Oct 14, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Oct 14, 2019
  3. DN1c Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

4. OneMoar Win User

Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard

1. Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard - Similar Threads - Cannot record mouse

2. Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned: Hello, I have had this issue for quite a while with Xbox Game Bar I've tried multiple stuff such as changing my resolutions to try and fix it, reinstalling Game Bar itself and what not but I still have found no fix to this issue. The problem occurs while I'm trying to record...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Recording Mouse Cursor Misaligned: Hello, I have had this issue for quite a while with Xbox Game Bar I've tried multiple stuff such as changing my resolutions to try and fix it, reinstalling Game Bar itself and what not but I still have found no fix to this issue. The problem occurs while I'm trying to record...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard: With the new update on the Whiteboard, I can't find a way to add a PDF.It used to be a simple and straightforward procedure before the update.How to do it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/2ae7b3f6-e9a8-4dcf-bff0-91228c289789
  5. How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard?

How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard?: When I connect my stylus & drawing pad and load microsoft whiteboard it detects the stylus as a pen, whilst i want it to act as the cursor. I've tried changing the settings and clicking "act as cursor on some applications" but it has not changed anything!...
  6. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  7. Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft whiteboard: While using my Deco 01 V2 drawing tablet on Microsoft board, i can't seem to turn off "active pen" in settings even though i turned it on from the pen settings to allow the pen usage as a mouse. Can anyone help? I have school coming up in a few days. submitted by...
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard: Hi, I am working on a drawing in Microsoft Whiteboard. I find it very annoying every time the whiteboard zooms in or out. Is there any way I can temporarily disable or turn it on or off to speed up what I am doing? Regards, Edgardo Jr....
  9. Whiteboard Mouse cursor

Whiteboard Mouse cursor: Why the mouse cursor is not changing to pen or cross when using Whiteboard like when using paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard-mouse-cursor/fa20ef60-c18e-4e51-9414-6ad6af8ce0d0
  10. Cannot draw with Mouse in Whiteboard

Cannot draw with Mouse in Whiteboard: I am unable to draw with the mouse on my Laptop in MS Whiteboard. Please advise how to enable this feature. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-draw-with-mouse-in-whiteboard/776c1b8a-b069-4c3c-a6d1-a112db5d693a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse pointer in ms whiteboard not visible in screen recorder

2. can see mouse pointer in microsoft whiteboard