Windows 10: Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form

Discus and support Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sorry if this is post is in the wrong category but I have no idea where else to post this.I am unable to log into/recover my Microsoft account. It says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jean-Thomas Morin, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form

Sorry if this is post is in the wrong category but I have no idea where else to post this.I am unable to log into/recover my Microsoft account. It says that my account has been locked because of some activity that breaks Microsoft's ToS. I have absolutely no clue what that activity might be, as I have barely ever used the account and also the account's been blocked for so long. If I try to send a security code to my phone number to unlock the account, it says that I have reached the usage limit of this number, and to try tomorrow. It's been like this for months. If I try to use the account rec

:)

Jean-Thomas Morin, Mar 24, 2022

2. How to Reset & Recover Microsoft Account

This Forum article walks you through the account password reset, account recovery process, and offers tips and tricks to help get you into your account as quickly as possible.

A Microsoft
    account (formerly knowns as Windows Live ID) is what you use to sign in to
    Microsoft services such as outlook.com (or Hotmail), Office, OneDrive, Skype, Xbox, Windows, and more. It makes your experiences on devices and services more personal and relevant
    to you.

Watch the Instructional Video on the step by step password reset & recovery

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE1ZRwx

Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form 04bdf669-13b1-4c11-8171-31ac39db2c5c.jpg

Password Reset

If you forgot the password you use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live you might need to reset it. First, check to make sure that Caps Lock isn't on, because passwords are case-sensitive. If you're
    sure you're using the right password but still can't sign in, you may need to reset your Microsoft Account password

To reset your password:

1. Go to the Reset your password page -
      Reset your password
    2. The short video provides step by step guide on how to reset your Microsoft Account Password
    3. To learn more on how you can protect your Microsoft Account, visit
      How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure

Account Recovery

If resetting your Microsoft Account password does not work, you may still recover your account by answering the Recovery Form.
    The account recovery form is meant to be the last option to get you back into your account. the recovery form gives you a chance to prove that you own your account.

Fill out Recovery Form

1. Go to Recover your account
    2. Enter a working email address that we can use to contact you about your account recovery
    3. The short video provides step by step guide on how to recover your Microsoft Account through ACSR
    4. To lean more on Recovering Microsoft Account, please visit
      Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

Note:

The account recovery form works by asking questions about your account that only you could answer. Then, we review your answers and respond within 24 hours with either instructions to get back in to your account or a denial. Keep
    these tips in mind to help you succeed:

• Use a computer we’ll recognize. If possible, fill out the form on a computer that you’ve used to sign in to your account before.
    • Answer as many questions as possible. Not all the questions will apply to you, and that's ok. Don't worry if you don't have an answer. But it's better to guess and be close than to leave a question blank.
    • Give us a working email to contact you. We won't use this email address for spam, only to give you the results of your recovery request. You can even use a friend's account, or create a free temporary email.
    • If you have two-step verification turned on for your account, the recovery form won’t work. When you turn on two-step verification, we promise not to let anyone sign in without two forms of identification, no matter how much information
      they know about your account. Visit this page to learn more about two step verification

PaulSey..., Mar 24, 2022
  3. Recover your account

Hi Laurie,

This can be due to the changes made to your device.

We'd like to ask the exact error message you are getting. Is it Recover your account or
    Recover your Microsoft account?

If your answer is the latter, you may perform the steps listed in this article. Make sure to read
    Before you begin then start following the steps under Fill out the recovery form.

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 24, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form

Recover Hacked Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your Microsoft account is hacker and you are unable to change the password for it. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

Ideally, if the Microsoft account gets comprised or hacked the best option is to change the password for the account. Since you are unable to change the password, I would suggest you to fill the ACSR form and provide as much as accurate information
    possible.

To fill the recovery form, navigate to
    account.live.com/acsr
    and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover as well as the other requested information.

You may also want to have a look at the tips to fill the recovery form. To see the tips, select
    No and then select Read the tips for filling out the recovery form
    in the article
    Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 24, 2022
Thema:

Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form

1. Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form - Similar Threads - Cannot recover Microsoft

2. Blocked Account / Recovery Form not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Account / Recovery Form not working: I created a new account, but I have accidentally entered a wrong password due to network issues. . I tried filling out the recovery form, but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected. Been Trying to access my account. the sad thing is i have newly purchased...
  3. Blocked Account / Recovery Form not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked Account / Recovery Form not working: I created a new account, but I have accidentally entered a wrong password due to network issues. . I tried filling out the recovery form, but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected. Been Trying to access my account. the sad thing is i have newly purchased...
  4. Cannot recover account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot recover account: Hello i need some help with recovering my account I have forgotten the information as I made this account long time ago . this is the reply i got : We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account no***** Email address is removed for privacy ***....
  5. Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form

Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form: Sorry if this is post is in the wrong category but I have no idea where else to post this.I am unable to log into/recover my Microsoft account. It says that my account has been locked because of some activity that breaks Microsoft's ToS. I have absolutely no clue what that...
  6. Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot recover Microsoft account even with the account recovery form: Sorry if this is post is in the wrong category but I have no idea where else to post this.I am unable to log into/recover my Microsoft account. It says that my account has been locked because of some activity that breaks Microsoft's ToS. I have absolutely no clue what that...
  7. Account Recovery Form Repeatedly Rejected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account Recovery Form Repeatedly Rejected: I am locked out of my entire laptop because we can not remember our Microsoft Pin. which has never been requested at login over the 2 years we have had this computer We have submitted the Account Recovery Form 6 times and it has been rejected each time. Is there anyone that...
  8. Account Recovery Form Repeatedly Rejected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Recovery Form Repeatedly Rejected: I am locked out of my entire laptop because we can not remember our Microsoft Pin. which has never been requested at login over the 2 years we have had this computer We have submitted the Account Recovery Form 6 times and it has been rejected each time. Is there anyone that...
  9. Account Recovery Form Repeatedly Rejected

10. Recovering a recovery account

in Browsers and Email
    Recovering a recovery account: Hi I have a live.it mail account that has a security recovery account in outlook.com. Unfortunately, this recovery account has been blocked for too many unauthorized access via pop3. Is there a way to unlock it using only the live.it account since I do no more...