Windows 10: Cannot Recover nor Reset Windows Administrator Pass.. I Tried Everything

Discus and support Cannot Recover nor Reset Windows Administrator Pass.. I Tried Everything in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! This stresses me out.. I entered the correct password but Windows 10 considers it as incorrect. None of these steps could help me BECAUSE I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by mora22, Jun 20, 2019.

1. mora22 Win User

Cannot Recover nor Reset Windows Administrator Pass.. I Tried Everything

Hello! This stresses me out.. I entered the correct password but Windows 10 considers it as incorrect. None of these steps could help me BECAUSE I ALWAYS NEED TO ENTER THE ADMINISTRATOR PASS, WHICH IS MY PROBLEM https://www.howtogeek.com/222262/how-to-reset-your-forgotten-password-in-windows-10/ https://www.techspot.com/article/1391-locked-windows-account-fix/ For e.g. I tried the cmd, needs to run as admin first, then asks for password In order for me to do any of these steps, I always need the admin pass, that's my problem, IT REJECTS THE CORRECT PASSWORD. I have a password for 3 years, and I just changed it yesterday to a new one (A stranger's full name suddenly appeared on my laptop's notification bar, reason why I changed the password yesterday) And today, it doesn't accept the correct and new password.. I have a lot of things to do, I couldn't do it.. I need my files.. I'm spending hours to figure this out.. please help Cannot Recover nor Reset Windows Administrator Pass.. I Tried Everything :(

:)

mora22, Jun 20, 2019
  2. TAViX Win User

Windows Server 2008R2 Enterprise Administrator Password reset/recover

So the thing is, I have forgot my Administrator Password in Windows Server 2008 R2 - Enterprise...*Bang Head :banghead:
    How should I recover it or reset it?!?!?!?! I've searched the web a lot without any satisfactory results, and I'm desperate I don't know what to do. I have the original DVD, but I don't want to reinstall it tho, because I also have Win 7 on another partition, and I don't know how will it go...
    Please, do you know of any tips/tricks for doing that??? *Frown Cannot Recover nor Reset Windows Administrator Pass.. I Tried Everything :(*Twitch :twitch:

TAViX, Jun 20, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Cannot Recover nor Reset Windows Administrator Pass.. I Tried Everything

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Recover nor Reset Windows Administrator Pass.. I Tried Everything

1. Cannot Recover nor Reset Windows Administrator Pass.. I Tried Everything - Similar Threads - Cannot Recover nor

2. Problem with pin and cannot recover or reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with pin and cannot recover or reset: Hello.I performed a clean boot and then I faced "something happened and your pin isn't available" problem.I tried to get to Windows RE, but it's asking me some credentials, and the only account I can use is my microsoft one which I didn't remember the password I changed it...
  3. I am locked out of Administrator Pass Code and I cannot reset Windows 10 pass code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of Administrator Pass Code and I cannot reset Windows 10 pass code: I am locked out of Administrator Pass Code and I cannot reset Windows 10 pass code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-administrator-pass-code-and-i/9789db99-e7d8-4935-862d-e6bae1054adf
  4. I am locked out of Administrator Pass Code and I cannot reset Windows 10 pass code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of Administrator Pass Code and I cannot reset Windows 10 pass code: I am locked out of Administrator Pass Code and I cannot reset Windows 10 pass code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-administrator-pass-code-and-i/9789db99-e7d8-4935-862d-e6bae1054adf
  5. I am locked out of Administrator Pass Code and I cannot reset Windows 10 pass code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. I cannot install an update and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install an update and have tried everything.: I have been trying to install:2022-04 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5012157and2022-02 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5010472Both give the error of...
  7. I cannot install an update and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install an update and have tried everything.: I have been trying to install:2022-04 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5012157and2022-02 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5010472Both give the error of...
  8. Cannot boot windows - tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot boot windows - tried everything: Cannot boot windows Ok, so I went to turn on my laptop today and I got the BSOD. I noticed the other day that the keyboard wasn't working properly and my girlfriend said she tried to use it yesterday and the back-light came on bu the screen was black, but it did work after...
  9. CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS TRIED LITERALLY EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS TRIED LITERALLY EVERYTHING: "We couldn't complete the update undoing changes" Is the message I have seen every time I try to update my pc to ----> Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4549951 Also for some reason only every second or third restart I get the option to...
  10. Tried everything to reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tried everything to reset my pc.: So i have tried just about everything to reset my pc my computer has so many dumb files on it that i just wanted to wipe it clean. i tried doing the “Reset this PC” option but it told me that their was a problem reseting this pc no changes were made then i tried a clean...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ive tried everything but cannot reset my pc