Windows 10: Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity

Discus and support Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I created a brand new @outlook.com address with a password generator password but unfortunately didn't save it and now i cannot sign into it or verify... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bruce Hulme, May 22, 2023.

1. Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity

I created a brand new @outlook.com address with a password generator password but unfortunately didn't save it and now i cannot sign into it or verify my identity in the password recovery process because I've not yet used it. Isd there any way I can get it back?

:)

Bruce Hulme, May 22, 2023
  2. mrgeek Win User

Can't verify Outlook account identity

Go to msn.com and sign in in upper R corner. You should then see your avatar and Outlook will display a badge with number of unread emails. Otherwise click the avatar circle to go to your Account page and see if something is out of whack there. Good Luck

Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity 174118d1516856682t-cant-verify-outlook-account-identity-screenshot_2.jpg

mrgeek, May 22, 2023
  3. Can't recover Microsoft Account password after verifying identity

I'm trying to help my elderly father recover his Microsoft account and password for his laptop. I've gone through the "Recover your account" page here Reset your password and
    went through the steps to verify his identity. When it asks for previously used passwords, we are at a complete loss and have to leave it blank or use passwords that we know don't work. I then get the email sent to my personal email address (as I am the contact
    email) saying that there wasn't sufficient information to validate his account ownership.

How can I possibly recover his account? If I knew any previously used passwords, I wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. This seems like a very flawed system to recover a lost account.

StevenSeid, May 22, 2023
  4. alvez Win User

Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity

1. Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity - Similar Threads - Cannot recover passord

2. Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity: I created a brand new @outlook.com address with a password generator password but unfortunately didn't save it and now i cannot sign into it or verify my identity in the password recovery process because I've not yet used it. Isd there any way I can get it back?...
  3. Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot recover passord on brand new @outlook.com account and cannot verify my identity: I created a brand new @outlook.com address with a password generator password but unfortunately didn't save it and now i cannot sign into it or verify my identity in the password recovery process because I've not yet used it. Isd there any way I can get it back?...
  4. Cannot verify identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot verify identity: Hello!I'm having trouble with my Microsoft account. I cannot log in to certain areas "an illegal state change was requested" or verify my account in Win 10 settings -> Your Info -> Verify. I first noticed when I tried to log into my account in Minecraft and later in the...
  5. Cannot verify my new account

Cannot verify my new account: Hi, I just bought a new laptop and when setting up the laptop with windows 10 pro, I could create a new account. So I created the following account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Afterwards when setting up this email in Outlook they ask a verification code....
  6. Cannot verify my identity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot verify my identity: In windows 10, I cannot verify my identity in the "Your Info" tab under settings in Windows 10 because that account email doesn't exist. I have a Microsoft account but when I try to enter that information to verify I get the error "An illegal state change was requested"...
  7. Cannot Verify Identity

Cannot Verify Identity: Hi, I have tried to Verify my identity through the Settings > Account > Verify, but when i click verify and enter my password i get the following error message: We couldn't sign you in An illegal state change was requested If anyone knows how to resolve this...
  8. I cannot VERIFY my identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot VERIFY my identity: My email accounts in Mail need to be fixed, including Outlook, but when I try I get 'something went wrong' and 'Pin not available'. Then I get asked to VERIFY my identity, but I cannot do that either. When I try to get a security code sent , either to my designated phone...
  9. Cannot VERIFY Identity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot VERIFY Identity: I cannot VERIFY my identity in my account. When I try I get the unhelpful response that 'something' went wrong. I have issues possibly related to this, such as the fact that my main email account which is part of my identity (Outlook) has stopped working and attempts to fix...
  10. Cannot VERIFY Identity

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot VERIFY Identity: I cannot VERIFY my identity in my account. When I try I get the unhelpful response that 'something' went wrong. I have issues possibly related to this, such as the fact that my main email account which is part of my identity (Outlook) has stopped working and attempts to fix...