Windows 10: Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet!

Discus and support Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Surface tablet that was untouched since 2016. I cannot find the keyboard for it but it’s a tablet, right? I spent all day yesterday patching... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ColinErven, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet!

I have a Surface tablet that was untouched since 2016. I cannot find the keyboard for it but it’s a tablet, right? I spent all day yesterday patching it to get it up to current, and suddenly it asks for a PIN to login. I don’t remember my pin. No biggie, I select “forgot pin” and asked to login using my password…..and windows wouldn’t bring up the software keyboard so there is no way for me to enter it! Ok, so I select “forgot password” and it emails me a temp code…and again will not bring up the software keyboard so I cannot enter it! It brings up a soft keyboard for PIn entry and for th

:)

ColinErven, Feb 6, 2022

2. Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Feb 6, 2022
  3. labeeman Win User
    Microsoft Could Kill the Entire Surface Tablet Lineup...

The rest

labeeman, Feb 6, 2022
  4. John Vil Win User

Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet!

Camera on surface tablet

Hi,

You may flip the camera on your Surface by going in to the camera app settings. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open the Camera App on your Surface.
    • Swipe down from the top of the camera window (this brings up the Camera Options, as seen below.)
    • Tap Change Camera.
    • Take picture as usual.
    • Tap Change Camera again if you would like the camera to facing you.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet!

1. Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet! - Similar Threads - Cannot recover PIN

2. Problem with pin and cannot recover or reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with pin and cannot recover or reset: Hello.I performed a clean boot and then I faced "something happened and your pin isn't available" problem.I tried to get to Windows RE, but it's asking me some credentials, and the only account I can use is my microsoft one which I didn't remember the password I changed it...
  3. Problem with pin and cannot recover or reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with pin and cannot recover or reset: Hello.I performed a clean boot and then I faced "something happened and your pin isn't available" problem.I tried to get to Windows RE, but it's asking me some credentials, and the only account I can use is my microsoft one which I didn't remember the password I changed it...
  4. Problem with pin and cannot recover or reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surface Tablet Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Tablet Not Working: My surface Tablet updated and doesn’t want to work now. I’m able to turn it on and see the windows logo and it’ll load for a few minutes then just goes to a grey screen, you can tell it’s turned on but doesn’t show anything. This has happened before but after a few hours or a...
  6. Surface Tablet Not Working

Surface Tablet Not Working: My surface Tablet updated and doesn’t want to work now. I’m able to turn it on and see the windows logo and it’ll load for a few minutes then just goes to a grey screen, you can tell it’s turned on but doesn’t show anything. This has happened before but after a few hours or a...
  7. Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet!: I have a Surface tablet that was untouched since 2016. I cannot find the keyboard for it but it’s a tablet, right? I spent all day yesterday patching it to get it up to current, and suddenly it asks for a PIN to login. I don’t remember my pin. No biggie, I select “forgot pin”...
  8. Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet!

Cannot recover PIN with a Surface tablet!: I have a Surface tablet that was untouched since 2016. I cannot find the keyboard for it but it’s a tablet, right? I spent all day yesterday patching it to get it up to current, and suddenly it asks for a PIN to login. I don’t remember my pin. No biggie, I select “forgot pin”...
  9. Windows 10 tablet cannot recover

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 tablet cannot recover: Hello, I have a Windows 10 tablet (upgraded from Windows 8.1) which has worked fine for several years. The other day, when trying to start it, I was confronted with a black screen with a message about Windows being unable to start (0xc0000185) and suggesting a repair with...
  10. Surface Tablet- Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Tablet- Win10: I have a Surface Tablet Running Win10. Problem Is, I must Find the MODEL NUMBER! Everybody I ask says everthing you need is under the "KICKSTAND"! It IS NOT! The only thing there is the windows Logo & under it is 128GB the serial number 022838544753! How do I find...