Windows 10: Cannot recover Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot recover Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear all I am encountering big problems to launch Windows 10 in my Lenovo laptop. Initially I am asked to choose keyboard layout. Then, in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by perdida1234, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Cannot recover Windows 10

Dear all

I am encountering big problems to launch Windows 10 in my Lenovo laptop.

Initially I am asked to choose keyboard layout.

Then, in the next screen, I have 2 options:

1. Trouble shoot

2. Turn off your PC

When I click on Trouble shoot, I have 6 options and here is what happen when I try to use it:

1. System restore --> Error message that I need to reinstall Windows

2. Automatic repair --> it tries to find a diagnosis but then it says it cannot be repaired

3. Restore previous version --> it says it cannot do it

4. Commandprompt

5. System image recovery --> cannot find a system

6. UEFI

What should I do? I bought the laptop in a big shop with Windows 10 already installed and don't have the CD for it, in case I have to reinstall it.

Would I lose my data?

Can I do something via command?

I am not an IT person, just a girl trying to use her laptop Cannot recover Windows 10 :)

Many thanks for your help! very much appreciated.

:)

perdida1234, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Cannot recover Windows 10

Delta6326, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Cannot recover Windows 10

1. Cannot recover Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot recover

2. I cannot name a new folders, recover files from a bin.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot name a new folders, recover files from a bin.: Every new folder creates with standart name.The problems began after I accidentally deleted a Desctop folder. It was in OneDrive folder.Help me please...
  3. I cannot name a new folders, recover files from a bin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot name a new folders, recover files from a bin.: Every new folder creates with standart name.The problems began after I accidentally deleted a Desctop folder. It was in OneDrive folder.Help me please...
  4. I cannot name a new folders, recover files from a bin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: Autosave appears to be broken, or else the attempt to save did not take. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  6. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: Autosave appears to be broken, or else the attempt to save did not take. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  7. I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  8. I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  9. Cannot Access Files on D: drive, states it doesn't exist,,-Please help to recover!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Files on D: drive, states it doesn't exist,,-Please help to recover!?: I can't access anything on my D:drive as it no longer exists. I can't find it in the disk management, it's just gone. Can this be recovered? I have and HP ENVY x360 and I am currently running :Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎9/‎2023 OS build 22621.3155...
  10. Cannot Access Files on D: drive, states it doesn't exist,,-Please help to recover!?

Cannot Access Files on D: drive, states it doesn't exist,,-Please help to recover!?: I can't access anything on my D:drive as it no longer exists. I can't find it in the disk management, it's just gone. Can this be recovered? I have and HP ENVY x360 and I am currently running :Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎9/‎2023 OS build 22621.3155...