Windows 10: Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.

Discus and support Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm in a Console App .Net Framework project and cant use windows.forms, I'm using a .Net Framework Console App because I was not able do it in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MM_922, Dec 2, 2022.

1. MM_922 Win User

Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.

Hi, I'm in a Console App .Net Framework project and cant use windows.forms, I'm using a .Net Framework Console App because I was not able do it in a .Net Core app either. Specifically trying to call a class from System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.In order to find it at all in Console App I used nuget to retrieve HIC.System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization, however when I try to reference it I get the below message. I'm new to .net/visual studio, is there a simple fix to this someone can assist me with? A reference to 'System Windows_Forms' could not be added. The ActiveX type library 'C:

:)

MM_922, Dec 2, 2022

2. Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Hey Xbox Gamer!

In order to get your console connected with your Xbox App again, we suggest you try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back into your account afterwards. Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Can't open any console apps- 0x0000142

Hi,

We need to verify some information first for us to better assist you on your concern about the 0x0000142 error code. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did you start getting the 0x0000142 error code when accessing console apps?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please tell us what are the console apps that are you attempting to access?
    • What are the steps that you've performed when you tried re-installing Windows 10?
    • Can you please tell us in what stage does the re-installation process failed?

We suggest posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Dec 2, 2022
  4. VBinStl Win User

VS Community 2017 migrating from Console App to Windows Forms App

Just about completed my first "real" application in VS. Did it as a Console app.

What's the best path to follow to modify it into a Forms app?

Thanks,

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Windows settings

VBinStl, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

1. Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app. - Similar Threads - Cannot reference System

2. I cannot remove sscanguard form my compter's system files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot remove sscanguard form my compter's system files: Hello I removed the scanguard app, the extension. It isn't showing in the programs that I can install/remove.It is in my program files and it says that I cannot delete it because the folder is open in another program... it isn't, that is all that is showing on my computer. I...
  3. I cannot remove sscanguard form my compter's system files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot remove sscanguard form my compter's system files: Hello I removed the scanguard app, the extension. It isn't showing in the programs that I can install/remove.It is in my program files and it says that I cannot delete it because the folder is open in another program... it isn't, that is all that is showing on my computer. I...
  4. Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.: Hi, I'm in a Console App .Net Framework project and cant use windows.forms, I'm using a .Net Framework Console App because I was not able do it in a .Net Core app either. Specifically trying to call a class from System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.In order to find it at...
  5. Console App Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Console App Error: PLATFORM VERSION INFO Windows : 10.0.18363.0 Win32NT Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000 System.Deployment.dll : 4.8.4240.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B clr.dll : 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C dfdll.dll : 4.8.4240.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B dfshim.dll :...
  6. Cannot remove apps/game from Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot remove apps/game from Xbox Console Companion: [ATTACH] Hello, One day I did add Chrome to "My Games" list on the Xbox Console Companion App to allow me a easy and quick way to record some content displayed. Now, I can't remove it from the list. When I right clic and "Remove from this list", it isn't doing anything....
  7. Cannot load Management Console in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot load Management Console in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Trusted Platform Module or TPM is a specialized chip used for security, and encryption of user private data such as Fingerprint, Facial data and so on. It also comes with a Management Console, and if you cannot load the Management Console, [...] This post...
  8. Windows System Error Codes Reference List

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows System Error Codes Reference List: How to: Windows System Error Codes Reference List Windows System Error Codes Reference List The System Error Codes are very broad. Each one can occur in one of many hundreds of locations in the system. Consequently the descriptions of these codes cannot be very...
  9. Cannot scroll console windows launched directly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot scroll console windows launched directly: When I run cmd.exe or powershell, I can run bat files and console programs, and scroll the window using my mouse wheel - even while they are running. But when I double click on a bat file, or a console program in Explorer, the window that gets created has a scroll bar, but...
  10. App Compat references for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    App Compat references for Windows 10: Hi all, For those of you (IT Pro’s) moving/upgrading from Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10. For the most part, applications that work on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 work on Windows 10. The exceptions are going to be, applications that have a Kernel driver or Filter...