Windows 10: Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered

Discus and support Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cannot register yubikey5 in Microsoft account, message says cannot register this key. ***Original Title: Cannot register yubikey 5***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NormPeterson, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered

Cannot register yubikey5 in Microsoft account, message says cannot register this key.

***Original Title: Cannot register yubikey 5***

:)

NormPeterson, Jul 8, 2019
  2. HolyCow02 Win User

Do you register your hardware?

It depends on the part. I would like to register my 4870's, but Sapphire isn't on the damn list for the maker, which is f'n annoying. I registered my PSU and mobo though. It helped move my RMA faster with my last set.

HolyCow02, Jul 8, 2019
  3. No registered device!

Steps to do

• On your phone, go to SETTINGS
    • Here, go to ABOUT - RESET
    • When the comes back up, use your windows phone account that you use on windowsphone.com website. Your phone will be re-registered.

Jay_answers, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered

Yubikey login support

Hi,

Log in issues can be caused by invalid password or username. For us to assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried using Yubikey before?

We're looking forward for your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered

1. Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered - Similar Threads - Cannot register yubikey

2. Cannot register yubikey 5

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot register yubikey 5: Cannot register yubikey5 in Microsoft account, message says cannot register this key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-register-yubikey-5/f29d9401-b24c-4be1-9458-1201fd8dcfbf"
  3. Sculpt Keyboard Keys not registering/ working/inoperable (`~ and 5 and 6 keys only)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Keyboard Keys not registering/ working/inoperable (`~ and 5 and 6 keys only): Just received a new Microsoft keyboard. Everything works as intended however the ~` and 5 and 6 keys are not working. They do not register a touch - it doesn't matter how long I hold it down. There is no way to make them register a key press that I can find. I've tried:...
  4. dataform.ocx cannot be registered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dataform.ocx cannot be registered: I am converting a VB6 program to VB.net (using VBUC) in a Windows 10 system. Most has gone swimmingly, but I get "Did not find a registered ActiveX control in ....\dataform.ocx" error in the build. dataform.ocx was missing from the project, so I downloaded version...
  5. Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem??: Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered problem?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/is-there-a-simple-solution-to-the-package-cannot/a6dcbdd2-bfa9-41fc-93ae-6b95a04f3d10
  6. register

in Windows 10 Customization
    register: In a attempt to remove VPN Register, I deleted some Register items and now my pc won’t start. I’ve tried hard turn off the pc two times and then restart the pc and have it automatically do the repair, but it always ended in a barely lit screen. Anyone have any suggestions?...
  7. Class Not Registered Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Class Not Registered Error: Every time I try to open my steam game a get this error Imgur. I have a newly installed version of windows 10. 83870
  8. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143
  9. Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe Class Not Registered: I am running windows 10 x64, version 16299.64. On my standard local user account which I do not use often is the problem maker.......All the ModernApps and the Start Menu do not work..........A box with title 'Explorer.exe' and message "Class Not Registered" pops out.......
  10. "Class not registered" problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered" problem: Hello, Each time I start my pc, get popup notice about some "Class not registered" with some microsoft internet address. The notice attached here. What is it and how to fix it. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 94329