Windows 10: Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered

Discus and support Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cannot register yubikey5 in Microsoft account, message says cannot register this key. ***Original Title: Cannot register yubikey 5***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NormPeterson, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered

Cannot register yubikey5 in Microsoft account, message says cannot register this key.

***Original Title: Cannot register yubikey 5***

:)

NormPeterson, Jul 8, 2019
  2. HolyCow02 Win User

Do you register your hardware?

It depends on the part. I would like to register my 4870's, but Sapphire isn't on the damn list for the maker, which is f'n annoying. I registered my PSU and mobo though. It helped move my RMA faster with my last set.

HolyCow02, Jul 8, 2019
  3. No registered device!

Steps to do

• On your phone, go to SETTINGS
    • Here, go to ABOUT - RESET
    • When the comes back up, use your windows phone account that you use on windowsphone.com website. Your phone will be re-registered.

Jay_answers, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered

Yubikey login support

Hi,

Log in issues can be caused by invalid password or username. For us to assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried using Yubikey before?

We're looking forward for your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered

1. Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered - Similar Threads - Cannot register yubikey

2. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot register as a Windows App Developer: I go to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Registration, provide my information, select a payment method and boom, I get the error message, "Something wrong happened" with the following error info.CorrelationID: 95c6ef7e-ef99-4153-b715-08564c660f16Correlation...
  3. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot register as a Windows App Developer: I go to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Registration, provide my information, select a payment method and boom, I get the error message, "Something wrong happened" with the following error info.CorrelationID: 95c6ef7e-ef99-4153-b715-08564c660f16Correlation...
  4. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VirtualBox cannot register the DVD image

in Windows 10 News
    VirtualBox cannot register the DVD image: [IMG]When you install a Virtual Machine in VirtualBox, a vbox file is automatically created on your hard drive. This file is located at the installation location of your virtual machine. The vbox file contains the settings of your virtual machine. You can install a virtual...
  6. Cannot rename folder in register editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot rename folder in register editor: We changed Excel2016 to O365.Then third party's add-in for Excel failed to be installed.As add-in provider explains, the folder name in registry editor should be 15.0.0.0 under “policy.12.0.Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel” but it remains 14.0.0.0. As I checked another PC,...
  7. Fingerprint cannot be registered

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Fingerprint cannot be registered: Hello, since 2 days ago - Me, my father and my friends are complaining that we can't bypass windows 10 login page with fingerprint, like the sensor isn't recognizing our fingerprint anymore. My father realised that HE CAN bypass by changing login method to PIN and then even...
  8. Cannot register for Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot register for Windows Insider Program: I tried to register the windows insider program using my hotmail account at https://insider.windows.com/, but after I click the submit button, I receive this failure: [ATTACH]I also tried to log in my windows 10 using this account and register in control panel, still not...
  9. Cannot register yubikey 5

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot register yubikey 5: Cannot register yubikey5 in Microsoft account, message says cannot register this key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-register-yubikey-5/f29d9401-b24c-4be1-9458-1201fd8dcfbf"
  10. dataform.ocx cannot be registered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dataform.ocx cannot be registered: I am converting a VB6 program to VB.net (using VBUC) in a Windows 10 system. Most has gone swimmingly, but I get "Did not find a registered ActiveX control in ....\dataform.ocx" error in the build. dataform.ocx was missing from the project, so I downloaded version...