Windows 10: Cannot reinstall 'Among us' game

Discus and support Cannot reinstall 'Among us' game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son bought the 'Among us' game from the Microsoft Store and it worked fine, but there was some sort of issue that he thought reinstalling the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alek Davis, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Cannot reinstall 'Among us' game

My son bought the 'Among us' game from the Microsoft Store and it worked fine, but there was some sort of issue that he thought reinstalling the game would solve, so he uninstalled it, but now he cannot download the game. When he tries, the download operation hangs for a few seconds and returns an unexpected error message details show Code: 0x80072F8F. I followed suggestions from a number of related posts installed the latest updates, rebooted, verified the date/time settings, cleared Microsoft Store cache, reset Microsoft Store, deleted the game folders, but nothing worked. Anything else we can try?

:)

Alek Davis, Mar 11, 2021

2. I can't reinstall my previously installed games!!!

Hi Fahd,

It appears that you're having an issue installing your previous games after reinstalling Windows 10. We would like to know if it is only happening when you're installing your games or is it also happening when you're installing an app from Microsoft Store.

Meanwhile, we suggest clearing Windows Store's cache by performing these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Justine Pel, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Reinstalling a XBox game purchased for Win 10 PC

Hi,

Upon redeeming a game code, the license of that game will be stored to the Microsoft account used in redeeming the code. To reinstall the game, you'll need to sign in to the Store app using the Microsoft account that owns the game license. To do so, kindly
    perform the following steps:

• Launch the Store app.
    • Select the profile icon.
      Cannot reinstall 'Among us' game 1259bba9-4459-4bdf-b189-66ea82aaff17.png
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right. Once your game has been reinstalled, it will be available in the list of apps.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 11, 2021
  4. Cannot reinstall 'Among us' game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Cannot reinstall 'Among us' game

1. Cannot reinstall 'Among us' game - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstall 'Among

2. mod among us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mod among us: Je sais comment aller dans les fichier du jeux mais quand je glisse comme dans les vidéo les fichiers du mod d'among us et après je l'ouvre. Il n'y a rien est-ce normal j'ai télégargé le jeu sur microsoft store ?...
  3. mod among us

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mod among us: Je sais comment aller dans les fichier du jeux mais quand je glisse comme dans les vidéo les fichiers du mod d'among us et après je l'ouvre. Il n'y a rien est-ce normal j'ai télégargé le jeu sur microsoft store ?...
  4. Among us not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Among us not working: I have been trying to download among us because it deleted itself but when i try in microsoft store. It redirects to this app called gaming services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us-not-working/6650b017-f8ba-4b86-85dd-0c9f22cc86a8
  5. Cannot install Among Us from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Among Us from MS Store: I cannot install Among US from the MS Store. On the first attempt, it did appear to be installing but after it failed to install after several hours, I rebooted. After rebooting, I was unable to restart the installation. When I click on the blue Install button, it disappears...
  6. Among us mod install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Among us mod install: i downloaded among us microsoft store how do i install mods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us-mod-install/7d765544-d394-47a8-b450-8ee7e8cb0970
  7. Among Us

Among Us: How can I install mods onto among us from the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us/9a5c049f-69b5-4e5d-a7d4-0cda217bcdc7
  8. Among us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Among us: i downloaded Among us on my PC every time is press play this comes out : Among Us is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 not sure what to do to help ??...
  9. Among Us On Microsoft Store

Among Us On Microsoft Store: I would like to get the pet pack on the microsoft store but have the steam version of among us. Will it install to the game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us-on-microsoft-store/e61ee4c4-16e2-418b-8b6c-0779283b2bb5
  10. Among Us Refund not working

Among Us Refund not working: Whenever I try to refund a game called Among Us it says something along the lines of "It's an issue on our end" and it's frustrating. I've been trying to refund this game for like 4 days now and the issue keeps appearing. I have previously submitted a refund request but it...