Windows 10: Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app

Discus and support Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I got BSOD during moving Metro Exodus game (Windows Store) to another drive. After the restart, the files were corrupted and I uninstalled... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AdamArndt1, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app

Hello,

I got BSOD during moving Metro Exodus game (Windows Store) to another drive.
    After the restart, the files were corrupted and I uninstalled the game.

Since then I am not able to download the game from Windows Store. I always get "Something happened on our end" error.
    I tried to reset/reinstall store from Settings/Applications/Application And Functions and reset the cache with WSReset with no success.

thanks in advance for any help

:)

AdamArndt1, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Jul 5, 2019
  3. OnTheWeb Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app

Unable to reinstall game from Windows store

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows store cache.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I would suggest you to reset Windows store cache
    and check. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + R keys to open run
    window.

b. Type the following command in run and press Enter.

wsreset.exe

Method 2

you can follow the article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

I suggest you to run the Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type control panel in the search box.

2. Click on troubleshooting in the control panel.

3. Click view all.

4. Click Windows store apps.

5. Follow on screen instruction.

Method 3

Make sure that “Allow apps to use my location” option is enabled. Follow these steps to enable it.

Press the “Windows + W”.
      Then type “Allow apps to use my location” without quotes in the search box and hit ENTER.
      Turn on “Allow apps to use my location”.
      Then turn on “Let apps use my location” option.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app

1. Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstall corrupted

2. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall: Hello,Yesterday, my PC encountered a blue screen of death. Rebooting and Windows Auto-repair resolved the issue, but now my mouse is not working. My mouse is an ET T7. It works when plugged into another computer. Plugging in another mouse to my PC does not work. Windows...
  3. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall: Hello,Yesterday, my PC encountered a blue screen of death. Rebooting and Windows Auto-repair resolved the issue, but now my mouse is not working. My mouse is an ET T7. It works when plugged into another computer. Plugging in another mouse to my PC does not work. Windows...
  4. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. no windows app store, how to reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    no windows app store, how to reinstall: when I do the reinstall thing on power admin, it does not work, and when on cmd admin, it says 'Get-AppXPackage' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. can someone help me, and even when I restart the computer tablet after the...
  6. How to Remove / Reinstall Corrupted Windows Apps

How to Remove / Reinstall Corrupted Windows Apps: I recently upgraded my Apps Disk D: on my PC. I cloned the disk from the original and replaced it. After rebooting Windows, all is well apart from all the Windows Store apps that were on the D: drive no longer work. The D:\WindowsApps folder has copied over, and all the...
  7. Cannot reinstall an app from Microsoft store

Cannot reinstall an app from Microsoft store: Hi. I cannot download & install the app, “Notepad For Windows 10?” I did once have Notepad For Windows 10 on my PC, but I had uninstalled the app several months back. Now that I would like to have this app back onto my PC when I go to the Microsoft Store to try to...
  8. Cannot reinstall Microsoft Photos App from Store

Cannot reinstall Microsoft Photos App from Store: Microsoft Photos will not install. Photos would not call Maps from a photo file information. I reset Photos using Advanced Settings. The Photos App now shows on the Programmes and Apps list Start menu, but is not in the Apps list in the Settings list Apps&Features so it...
  9. Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Reinstall Ms Store: i try using Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} but error line appeared "Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist. At line:1...
  10. Default store apps corrupted (including Store)

Default store apps corrupted (including Store): I am having some trouble getting the default store apps to work. As for the store itself, it used to briefly show the splash then crash. Now it is just an unknown file type that doesn't do anything when clicked. I have tried some of the more common fixes, like the powershell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store corrupts installed game cant reinstall