Windows 10: Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

Discus and support Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently uninstalled my Intel driver as I believed it was causing some problem, thinking that I simply had to reinstall it after. However, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrahamSandwich, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

I recently uninstalled my Intel driver as I believed it was causing some problem, thinking that I simply had to reinstall it after. However, I am having great difficulty in reinstalling said driver. I have downloaded the proper Intel driver from the Intel website and ran the setup wizard from that program, as well as run the troubleshoot program on Windows, however the wizard changes nothing even after restart and the troubleshooter fails to come up with any identifiable problems. When I try to click on the Video Controller itself in device manager and choose either option it runs into a problem.

:)

GrahamSandwich, Oct 13, 2018

2. Hang While Install AMD VGA Drivers

Hello,

There are possible reasons why you're experiencing slow performance after updating your AMD VGA drivers. This might be because that specific driver is not compatible with the version of Windows 10 that you have right now.

There are several workarounds for us to get this fixed. In the meantime, we suggest that you update drivers to enhance the compatibility of the programs to help to speed up the performance.

Click here
    to see the steps.

We also suggest that you download the updated driver program from the AMD VGA support site. If you're still experiencing the same issue after updating drivers, we recommend that you uninstall first your AMD VGA and check if you're still having slow
    performance. This is for us to isolate the cause of the issue.

Please update us with the result.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 13, 2018
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

USB 3 TO VGA - VGA Multi Display Video Display Adapter - Not started

Hi Art,

For us to provide the best solution suited to your concern, we need additional information:

• Any particular reason why you need to convert USB to VGA to Video Projector?
    • Are you trying to project an image or video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ryan Mon1, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

1. Cannot reinstall drivers for the Video Controller (VGA Compatible) - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstall drivers

2. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?: Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?...
  3. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?: Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?...
  4. Reinstall Sound, video and game controlers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstall Sound, video and game controlers: So I logged onto my PC in the morning and noticed my sound with the error 'no audio output device installed' so I looked it up and after a few simple steps I uninstalled the sound, video and games controllers being told that they would reinstall automatically but they didn't...
  5. pc crashes after installing the "video controller VGA compatible" driver

pc crashes after installing the "video controller VGA compatible" driver: ISSUE/WHAT'S HAPPENING: Device manager has been giving a lot of code 43's lately so when I went to install a driver called "video controller VGA compatible," The screen went black while still running and ultimately soft locked the computer. Whenever the PC gets turned back...
  6. nvidia video driver is not combat compatible?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nvidia video driver is not combat compatible?: hi guys, having problems with my graphics card driver, first tried to update via geforece expericen, but it said: This nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this windows version? I also checked my windows version is also current (version 1909) and 64bit....
  7. Missing Xbox one controller compatibility drivers

Missing Xbox one controller compatibility drivers: I've had to do a complete wipe of my system due to technical issues recently. I've reinstalled Windows 10 and, as far as I know, have gone through all of the necessary updates and patches, either through the website or from the PC settings. I have been told that all driver...
  8. USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem

USB2.0 to VGA drivers problem: Hello All, hope you can help me. I have a quite old lappy now but I am trying to extend to another screen but for some reason its not working when it did before. Here is a screeny of my hardware and software. [img] Here is the drivers for the USB2.0 to VGA [img] when its...
  9. OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER

OUT OF DATE VIDEO CONTROLLER DRIVER: I HAVE A HP SLIMELINE SERIES DESKTOP WITH WINDOWS 10. I CAN RUN A PERFORMANCE CHECK ON IT AND ITS TELLING ME THAT THERE NAS BEEN A DEVICE INSTALL REQUESTED AND DEVICE CONFIGURED (NULL) IVE TRIED UPDATING THE DRIVER AND IT SAYS IT CANT TO GO TO WINDOWS UPDATE AND TRY BUT THAT...
  10. SVGA cable backward compatible to VGA components?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SVGA cable backward compatible to VGA components?: I need 25 feet long VGA with 3.5mm audio cable but it seems SVGA, not VGA, is almost all that is left to buy. So, is the SVGA cable backward compatible and will work, and pins will fit, to my VGA component needs? Not just software and Windows TEN but also things like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install video driver from Video Controller (VGA Compatible)