Windows 10: Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

Discus and support Cannot Reinstall Ms Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i try using Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PlutianDX, May 6, 2019.

1. PlutianDX Win User

Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

i try using Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} but error line appeared "Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.
    At line:1 char:53
    + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\AppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand"

Is There any solution? thanks

:)

PlutianDX, May 6, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, May 6, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, May 6, 2019
  4. Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

1. Cannot Reinstall Ms Store - Similar Threads - Cannot Reinstall Store

2. My MS Store doesn’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MS Store doesn’t reinstall: My MS Store was uninstalled accidentally while removing cortana. Now I can’t find it, reinstall it, not even with a windows reinstall not a format, but a full repair. I’ve tried the command wsreset but also nothing. How can I Fix it??...
  3. ms store is not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store is not reinstalling: ms store is not reinstalling I have given the command to power shell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-not-reinstalling/9d9793a8-5682-41e3-aa13-ee4e87afaf8b
  4. ms store is not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms store is not reinstalling: ms store is not reinstalling I have given the command to power shell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-not-reinstalling/9d9793a8-5682-41e3-aa13-ee4e87afaf8b
  5. ms store is not reinstalling

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling

MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling: Hi! I'm recently got stuck in a terrible situation. I faced the "Acquiring License" error and believing all hope was lost I deleted MS Store with the Power-Shell command. Unfortunately. I require some apps only on store so I decided to reinstall. I tried Power Shell but got a...
  7. MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling: Hi! I'm recently got stuck in a terrible situation. I faced the "Acquiring License" error and believing all hope was lost I deleted MS Store with the Power-Shell command. Unfortunately. I require some apps only on store so I decided to reinstall. I tried Power Shell but got a...
  8. MS Store Deleted and not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How to reinstall MS Store?

How to reinstall MS Store?: I have tried the command "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}" but it gave me this error. [ATTACH] Are there any other options I can do to reinstall the MS store?...
  10. Issues with MS Camera and Store, cannot access, cannot Reset/Reinstall

Issues with MS Camera and Store, cannot access, cannot Reset/Reinstall: I've hit a wall with this situation. I cannot open either the Camera app or the MS Store app. I've tried about 30 different recommendations across this page, and online. Drivers are current, resetting/terminating the apps from settings doesn't help, tried to reinstall the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c:\appxmanifest.xml because it does not exist.

2. ObjectNotFound: (C:\AppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage] ItemNotFoundException