Windows 10: Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

Discus and support Cannot Reinstall Ms Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i try using Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PlutianDX, May 6, 2019.

1. PlutianDX Win User

Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

i try using Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} but error line appeared "Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.
    At line:1 char:53
    + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\AppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand"

Is There any solution? thanks

:)

PlutianDX, May 6, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, May 6, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, May 6, 2019
  4. Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Reinstall Ms Store

1. Cannot Reinstall Ms Store - Similar Threads - Cannot Reinstall Store

2. ms store will not open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms store will not open.: Error message "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store. Where do I go from here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-will-not-open/83610c09-dc47-4f5a-92c4-02d4a020ff5d"
  3. MS Office reinstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office reinstalling: Hi Team, I have uninstalled the pre loaded MS Office from My laptop, is there any way i can re install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-reinstalling/e4b721f8-d574-4e2f-b11c-403939d46708
  4. Cannot downoad snip and sketch from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot downoad snip and sketch from MS Store: Am running W10 1803 and am trying to get the Snip and Sketch app from the store I found it OK on the store but it tells me I already own it. I may have dl'd it for another machine but now need it for this, a new, machine, How do I go about getting it again? I no longer have...
  5. MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS store: I have tried to install Forza horizon 4 but when I try to install, the store starts to download as normal, finish but I can't start the game. after ms store try to download again but just get stuck pending. i did msreset troubleshoot ms services...
  6. MS Store

MS Store: I'm trying to install X410 on my Windows 10 Pro x64bit build 1803 OS using MSStore. MSStore recognizes my computer as a device, but nothing works. Any ideas?...
  7. MS Store updated

MS Store updated: Looks like both sway and the store itself have updates for those of you who do manual app updates. Been away couple days but just seen them being offered. No problems as far as I can see 59966
  8. How to reinstall Store.

How to reinstall Store.: Well, it is a continuing issue. Over last two updates, I faced some issues with the metro apps. After the updates, some apps fail to work. Previously, when I installed the 10159 upgrade, some apps did not respond for the first time. I got the great help from Kari to fix...
  9. MS Store Not Working

MS Store Not Working: I cannot download any apps from the MS Store. It tells me I own this product but when I press install it says it is starting download but then after a while it says it cannot install the app and will try later? Generally I don't use the Ms Store so I don't know how long I...
  10. Reinstalling Windows Store

Reinstalling Windows Store: Hello All, My Windows store stopped working and I tried everything to make it work again until finally I decided to delete it via PowerShell with the command: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage Now it's completely gone and I can't find a way to...