Windows 10: Cannot reinstall windows media player

Discus and support Cannot reinstall windows media player in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i inadvertently unistalled windows media player which was installed when i bought the computer. I've restored my computer to an earlier date but then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by brucesilliman, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Cannot reinstall windows media player

i inadvertently unistalled windows media player which was installed when i bought the computer. I've restored my computer to an earlier date but then I am asked where I should store the backup. I've tried many different locations but none of them work. I want to store it in MyPassport E: but that location is not found even though that is where my stand-alone hard drive is. I've also tried to download WinMP 12.0 but that download has failed many times. Appreciate any assistance you can give.

:)

brucesilliman, Dec 31, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Dec 31, 2020
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Cannot reinstall windows media player

1. Cannot reinstall windows media player - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstall media

2. Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...: Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.What to do ?...
  3. Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...: Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.What to do ?...
  4. reinstal Win10 media player.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstal Win10 media player.: I was having a lot of trouble with win10 media player on my desktop pc so I decided to uninstal/reinstal it. I uninstalled it but nowhere can I now find anyway of reinstalling. Note I did not disable, I uninstalled it....
  5. reinstal Win10 media player.

reinstal Win10 media player.: I was having a lot of trouble with win10 media player on my desktop pc so I decided to uninstal/reinstal it. I uninstalled it but nowhere can I now find anyway of reinstalling. Note I did not disable, I uninstalled it....
  6. Cannot open Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open Windows Media Player: WMP does not show up in my start menu but does in my file menu. Only when I attempt to open either as admin. or from location, it does nothing. I have used it before so I know it is there and does work, but my music is in my Music file and I'm trying to transfer it to my...
  7. Can I reinstall Windows Media Player?

Can I reinstall Windows Media Player?: I uninstalled WMP from my Win 10 system in desperation, because it was behaving oddly and I thought a re-install might be the solution. Bad Idea! I now can find no way of re-installing it. All of my searches have taken me to very dodgy-looking sites that I prefer not to...
  8. Windows Media Player STILL cannot burn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player STILL cannot burn: It is quite appalling that this fault remains unresolved. The files were all created by the same app and appropriate voice mixes formatted to .mp3 Brand new CDs have been tried using both JVC & Maxell manufacture All "suggested" fixes have been tried.... Please; - when...
  9. reinstall windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    reinstall windows 10 media player: reinstall windows 10 media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-10-media-player/1accb9a9-4693-44e3-b913-97998139024e
  10. Reinstall Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstall Windows Media Player: I had problem with WMP and shouldn't have delete the Registry Editor Entry From "Regedit" now I can't reinstall Player. Also, Computer Back-up was corrupted. I reinstalled windows 10 Pro 64 bits but still can't download WMP. Is there a download link since WMP came with...