Windows 10: Cannot reinstall windows

Discus and support Cannot reinstall windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have been experiencing alot of blue screens recently and looking up the error codes leads me to believe that these problems had to do with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TrevorBear1, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Cannot reinstall windows

Hello,

I have been experiencing alot of blue screens recently and looking up the error codes leads me to believe that these problems had to do with my drivers. So I have decided to reset my P.C. The problem comes from when I try to install windows onto my hard drive. I keep running into the error message “We couldn’t find any drives. To get a storage device, click Load driver”. So I thought to download a driver from the internet but it is not appearing on the usb flash drive in the set up menu.

:)

TrevorBear1, Jan 19, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cannot reinstall windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 19, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 19, 2021
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Cannot reinstall windows

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Cannot reinstall windows

1. Cannot reinstall windows - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstall

2. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  3. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  4. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found: Hello,My surface pro 6 just refused to log in windows one day. It was not possible to do recovery. i tried to reinstall windows with a bootable USB, however, when it was time to install, i got the 'No device drivers were found' message.I then downloaded RST driver on intel...
  5. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found: Hello,My surface pro 6 just refused to log in windows one day. It was not possible to do recovery. i tried to reinstall windows with a bootable USB, however, when it was time to install, i got the 'No device drivers were found' message.I then downloaded RST driver on intel...
  6. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders: Not wildly inconvenient but strange https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-and-reindexed-but-now-i/55ffc742-3d2f-4329-898e-928b42221584
  8. I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders: Not wildly inconvenient but strange https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-and-reindexed-but-now-i/55ffc742-3d2f-4329-898e-928b42221584
  9. I reinstalled windows and reindexed but now I cannot search the C drive only other folders

10. Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008

Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008: I recently bought a new mini-PC with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed on an OEM license. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped the hard drive. I have now reinstalled windows using USB boot version, but when I try to activate Windows I get the following message.We can't activate...